Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Well lets settle this here!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Well lets settle this here!! Empty
PostSubject: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Whay i wrote :

How cant i not... its just basically me just doing 8 trigrams 64 palms and there was nothing you could actually do to stop it. My speed is too fast to comprehend from the distance where your character is from. And you did the same thing when you ripped my tail off. And your person shouldnt be able to move from that, teleport, nor to be able to chop someone or something
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:33 pm

And saiyan core when did i express your reaction all i said was that you flew from the kick and chi makes me faster then Any super saiyan's eyes when at full use. Its a combination of both chakra and ki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:01 pm

"Chi" is used in the Dragon ball Manga, everyone and everything has Chi.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:02 pm

i'll agree SC didn't give you time to react, and i thought he'd powered down?

as for how you wrote his reaction you had your guy automatically hit... in a comparable sense of Naruto Vs. DBZ the Hakke Rokuyonshou is actually pretty slow, so i wouldn't see a SuperSaiyan or someone just ridiculously strong dodging it... i suppose you would have some added speed, and that thing would rip someone up in this Universe, considering you'd be attacking the spirit not to mention body... but the 'problem' was just stating it hit and he got thrown off...

*sigh* i don't think either of you are very RP-experienced XD you can't just go around being OP, you have to have flaws, let alone constantly trying to destroy everything... unless you're the bad guy then you gotta be tough and eventually loses because that's how the DM rolls... i typically flip a coin on whether something hits/misses on me honestly XD

and, to be honest, Chi is actually spiritual energy, like how Ki is physical energy, just saying Razz
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Well i think i did make my rp character op thats the reason why i made my character a child to have some setbacks and weaknesses like immaturity, stupidity, yaaadaaa yaaadda yaadaa. But the way i expressed chi is a fusion of both ki and chakra
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:14 pm

But you guys wouldnt notice the weaknesses because all ya want to do is fight heeehee tongue 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Is it the blindspot, immaturity, the low stamina, endurance, your short arsenal of attacks or the fact that you didnt know how Oozaru worked?
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 pm

there is a limit to the knowledge avalible to a child ya know, like i doubt he'd have been able to learn Hakke Rokujuuyonshou in the time he was with his Grandfather, let alone master it... not even to get into a whole other set of energy at that age... its kinda... unbelievable honestly... all the kids so far in either series are still far more limited then their parents, mostly because they lack experience and don't have large enough ki/chakra reserves to be all that effective, it takes TIME to not only learn thing but to build up resistances, no one's born that way, and if you were and 'idiot' for being a child, you CERTAINLY would not be able to have all those higher type abilities... it just doesn't make sense... plus both your parents were geniuses and relatively cooler demeanors... your guy honestly sounds like Naruto, which makes like no sense XD
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:19 am

Yea i didnt notice how brilliant both my rp characters parents were ill just make his weakness arrogant pride and that stuff. And he is only 11 he isnt expected to be a math wiz like saiyan core (sarcasm) trunks for example was pretty stupid when he was a child.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:22 am

I really was trying to make my rp character to be sorta like goku in a way because how he always was stupid but always loved to fight, but somehow i made him become like naruto.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:33 am

Naruto is basically an 'idiot' that's good at thinking 'outside the box'... Goku was just insanely naive, there's quite a difference there Razz
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:12 am

Yea...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well lets settle this here!!   Well lets settle this here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well lets settle this here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Activities :: Roleplay Complains/ Questions.-
Jump to: