Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Ash ketchum's Theory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Ash ketchum's Theory Empty
PostSubject: Ash ketchum's Theory   Ash ketchum's Theory EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ash ketchum's Theory   Ash ketchum's Theory EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:07 am

Everyone knows that theory! Another one is when Ask first saw Ho-Oh, he was granted imortality until he became the Master
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Ash ketchum's Theory   Ash ketchum's Theory EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:13 am

Well ingo didnt know about it
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Crona Gorgon

Crona Gorgon

PostSubject: Re: Ash ketchum's Theory   Ash ketchum's Theory EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:58 pm

I never actually looked into Pokemon theories I basically stood with what I already knew for a theory of that complication I'm not sure if it will become true towards the end of Pokemon...
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Ash ketchum's Theory   Ash ketchum's Theory EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:02 pm

*snort* the magic of animation Razz
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Ash ketchum's Theory   Ash ketchum's Theory EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:03 pm

All Conspiracy Theories either have to do with Comas, abuse, Delusions, or insanity. Look at the Timmy Turner Conspiracy Theory, perfect example. It COULD be true. Or, I like to think of the end of Pokemon like this; Ask wakes up on his 10th birthday and goes off to start his journey. It was all just a dream...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash ketchum's Theory   Ash ketchum's Theory Empty

Back to top Go down

Ash ketchum's Theory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Pokemon-
Jump to: