Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvilCupCake98

EvilCupCake98

Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke Empty
PostSubject: Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke   Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:58 am

Why is Sakura in love with Sasuke?
The reason why I hate SasuSaku is because I don't think Sakura deserved to be with Sasuke. (She has no reason to be in love with him)
Karin fell in love with Sasuke because he saved her during the chuunin exams.
Hinata loves Naruto because he saved her from some bullies.
So why does Sakura loves Sasuke?  Is it only because he was her first crush when they were what .. 7?? Or did I missed out on something?
Because I think that she loves Sasuke because he is a good ninja and handsome and that is it.
Maybe because she is competitive with Ino about being with Sasuke and that she doesn't want to give up? in order to ya know .. Kind of beat her??

Last edited by EvilCupCake98 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4633945/Evilcupcake98
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke   Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Yea i think so too. Maybe when they were little they did like him but I honestly think sakura and ino deep inside dont like sasuke but want to prove to each other that they are superior to the other. Sakura and ino are the type of people i would see fighting over saving sasuke while he is near death on the floor.
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke   Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:25 pm

this, young padewans, is what constitutes as the author's limited knowledge on what 'love' is...

Sasuke and Sakura are the 'Male Lead' and 'Female Lead' parodies, the only reason they 'love' each other by a story standpoint is because 'THEY MUST!', just like Kagome/Inuyasha, Usagi/Mamarou, Marlene/Yugi, Shiki/Mikiya, etc. etc. etc. every lead couple since the dawn of time...

now, since they are a 'parody' of such, its not going to make any sense beyond 'they must' while other series like to actually equate some rational to this...

NOW! not looking at this from a literary standpoint and actually them being 'people'... well, at first when they were kids Sakura took an interest in Sasuke, then got defensive when it was revealed her friend liked him too, as you can see from canon start onward, Ino got progressively bored with the concept and moved on, to her it was just a passing interest, as Ino seems to be that 'valley-girl insert' (which amuses me) while Sakura went on to full on 'obsession'... her 'interest' evolved into 'crush' which evolved into 'obsession', at this point the only reason i'd call it 'love' is because its the only thing that makes 'sense'... shockingly, as you get older, young padewans, this makes eerily more and more sense, especially if you have experience in overall messed up relationships... Sasuke is simply a focal point Sakura, like a whole lot of other people in the series for some reason, can't get over, though her 'love' for his is strikingly the most sympathetic... Sakura, as i've whined about in that other thread, is surprisingly 'normal' for the world she's in... she's tofu, it'd only make sense she continues on the blinding path of her archetype...

course, she's crazy, they all are, but what are we gonna do about it... Karin's an extra-special-dose of crazy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke   Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke Empty

Back to top Go down

Why is Sakura 'in love' with Sasuke
Page 1 of 1