Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

CRACK PAIRINGS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

CRACK PAIRINGS!! Empty
PostSubject: CRACK PAIRINGS!!   CRACK PAIRINGS!! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:35 pm

because i love Bleach for its versitility in 'oddly works' crack pairings... name some of yours or throw one out that sounds weird...

i'm and avid (read: THE) shipper of Komamura and SoiFong... but for my submission of 'crack' as in pure, unadalterated CRACK, i submit:

Shihouin Yoruichi (the black cat crazy ninja woman) and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques (blue panther Sexta Espada)...

i even wrote pure crack for it, because i was giggling with another author about 'pairing logic' and submitted the idiocy that was 'they're cats' :3
Back to top Go down

CRACK PAIRINGS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Bleach-
Jump to: