Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Kid a terrorist?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crona Gorgon

Crona Gorgon

Kid a terrorist? Empty
PostSubject: Kid a terrorist?   Kid a terrorist? EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Kid a terrorist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid a terrorist?   Kid a terrorist? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:17 am

Illll...... KILL YOU
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

Kid a terrorist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid a terrorist?   Kid a terrorist? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Only if the world turned into a realm of anti symmetry. I can see it now.
"It's quite simple why I'm doing this Maka." Kid said looking up at the starry night sky. After a short pause he finally fell to the floor and pounded the ground frantically.
"I can't take it! This world is just wrong! Everything is wrong... That should be like this and this like that, hehehehehehe, fix, fix ,fix! I have to fix it all! ONLY I CAN FIX IT ALL!!!!" Kid proclaimed and started laughing like a maniac. Maka walked up to him and knocked him out with a book saying, "Idiot" as the cloud of smoke streamed from his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kid a terrorist? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kid a terrorist?   Kid a terrorist? Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid a terrorist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: SOUL EATER-
Jump to: