Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES Empty
PostSubject: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:23 pm

TIEN VERSUS NARUTO
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 8:55 pm

Chaotzu (Dbz) VS Pikachu (pokemon)

P.s team four star fans would know why i picked chaotzu hehehe Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Freezia Vs. Orochimaru!! Very Happy neither of them die and are the best villians of both series!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:50 pm

Awesome... I cant believe i never thought if that. In a way they are alike
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:05 am

i'm not sure if they'd kill (atempt to anyway) each other or join forces o.O;; they are quiet similar, so its kind of a coin toss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:23 am

Naw, Frieza is way stronger for obvious reasons, and would probably try to enslave Orochimaru, but when Orochimaru fights back with a snake, Orochimaru would say some smart remark comparing it to Frieza and Frieza would Death Beam him......to death.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:25 am

Of course, frieza could win he could destroy a planet with a finger but what im saying is that their some what alike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:28 am

Yeah, I know, I meant the join forces part.

Orochimaru: Fine, I will join but you must help me kill my enemies. (Snake accent +sounds)

Frieza: Fine, using .0000000001% of my power I will *Blows up planet*
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:46 am

i don't think Orochimaru would be that easy to kill, he swats bijuu aside like they're nothing and each one could effectively destroy the world too... plus he's got so many 'not-dying' techniques, its really hard to just pin him down let alone kill him... plus with the amount of crazy experiments he's done there's no way he hasn't figured out some way to live in space... he's kinda crazy like that...

plus most of what we see of him in the anime/manga is actually him in a powered-down state, so think about it, all his 'techniques' were cut off and he was STILL beating Naruto in 4tails easily .-.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:22 pm

So we have the small, baled, death beaming super Nazi vs mad snake scientist that focuses on never dying? I see this being a longer fight scene then Goku vs Frieza XD

PS. I mean no disrespect with the Nazi comment and I would also like to point out that Goku and Friza's fight has titled the longest fight in anime history with proof to back the statement.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Its alright XD Saiyan core couldnt have said it better himself

Last edited by EXCALIBUR (Kamicolo) on Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:32 pm

I'm guessing he's going to feel challenged by that statement Kamicolo lol
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 8:40 pm

I wonder how a battle between DtK and Goku would end. I'm guessing Kid would spend most of it complaining about and trying to fix Goku's hair. Finally he'll fail and brake down in a heap (Cause as we all know DtK's hair and a sain's hair can't be altered.) Poor Goku is going to need to see a psychologist after this XD
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:03 pm

Or maybe Goku will go Ssj and DtK will have a heart attack from the perfection of symmetry or maybe he'll go Ssj 3 and Death the Kid would die from the lack of symmetry! KID VEGETA OR ANBU KAKASHI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:06 pm

Kid vs Vegeta!? *Hart attack* Those are my two favorite anime characters! Although Anbu Kakashi, he must be from Naruto, cause I dun't know him/her.
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Basically younger Kakashi when he was more assasinish.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:22 pm

Yeah well so far as I know there are only three anime's that bore me enough that I won't watch. Bleach, One Peace and Naruto. I have no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Its funny i have a friend who likes two of those shows
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:14 pm

And by like i mean obsessed
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Yeah! Haha! Lets let him know VERY soon! I like you SoulReaper888! I like you alot!
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:17 pm

Thanx. I get that from people. I dont get why though. I feel like I come off as an ass myself XD
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:18 pm

Also, I love your new Avatar Cell
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:23 pm

Yeah, You will find I am Bi-polar in Avatar Sense. BUT! I am Cell no more! I am.....Majin Vegeta! Oh, and since your kinda new here, Ill tell you this; You can refer to me as Majin, Vegeta, Majin Vegeta, Saiyan Core, or SC.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:48 pm

YOU CAN CALL ME YOU SERPREME OVERLOAD GOD RESPECTFUL LEADER WHO RULES THEM ALL THEE GREAT KAMICOLO or just call me kami for short
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Well then, call me SR, Soul Reaper or, if you hear a bell tolling in the distance... you ma address me as your end. if that day were to come, I warn you not to fight back, It will only result in more blood being spilled. ok? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES Empty

Back to top Go down

CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next