Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Share | 

Who will win?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Who will win?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Pain and Madara vs The Sage of Six Paths.Explain for Discussion.
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 pm

I would love to say Pain and Madara, but at the moment no one knows the true extent of So6P's power. I will have to go with Sage for now, maybe changing after more is revealed.

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Pein and Madara:

got both Rinnegan, Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, one's Uzumaki blood (Pein/Nagato) and an Uchiha (Madara)... both members of Akatsuki, though with the ending of Pein's arc it seems he and Madara's ideologies would clash...

Sage of Six-Paths:

OG of all OGs, effectively the Ur-Ninja, Original Rinnegan, Ten-Tails powers, probably absolute control, origin of all chakra, etc. etc. etc.

on the sense of this being an entirely meta-fight... i'm looking at everyone's Grandpa (So6P) whipping Madara and Pein up and down the street for not getting along with everyone else... and i would sit back with popcorn watching it :3

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:55 pm

Wow.. You might even know more then rock lee lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Kamicolo (CABRIDGE) wrote:
Wow.. You might even know more then rock lee lol! 
there's a reason i have 'knowledge is power' as my siggy... though i've no idea the extents of Rock Lee's knowledge, i've just watched most of the anime and read all the manga up to date... gotta keep that info handy for fic-writing Razz

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:18 pm

For some reason, I want to see the Sage actually fight. Yeah, he probably would cream those two, but what was his style? Food for though...

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 pm

nayod78 wrote:
For some reason, I want to see the Sage actually fight. Yeah, he probably would cream those two, but what was his style? Food for though...
considering his abilities, or at least the Rinnegan and what little of his 'backstory' we got are kinda ripped straight from Hindu mythology, chances are he'd use a fighting style like theirs...

considering he's always shown with that staff and rather distinctly called 'Sage' all the time, my bet is also throw in a lot of 'not-wasting' movements and bhudist stuff...

chances are he fights like a shoulin monk XD strict and disciplined!

he'd probably just poke Madara in the head with high speed movement and a seal and take away his doujutsu... because he's the Sage of 6 Paths, he can do anything! Very Happy or lock his chakra permanently... i'm fine with either...

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:53 pm

Or sick some demons on them... What if he could summon demons? Like, ten-tails "gave" (or forced to give) him a contract. Now THAT would be cool. Let them obliterate his opponents.

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:45 pm

well he was the original Juubi Jinchuuriki, and he made the nine Bijuu accordingly, i wouldn't doubt he invented contracts, hell probably even having all of them

the Juubi to me seems a creature of life/death, creation/destruction, its likely he would have been capable, as its container, to create/destroy whatever he wanted... demon army? easy, just let him snap his fingers and BAM! demon army! XD

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:51 pm

I just realized... the Sage himself is never mentioned to have any Paths. Didn't Kishi say Nagato created that? It would be weird if he did, considering the Sage could have done some crazy stuff if he had Paths.

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:18 am

its claimed the 'Paths' are part of the Rinnegan itself, 'Sage of 6 paths' and actually is questioned as an ability that the Sage had, its not bluntly stated as something he can do, just inferred as really no one has any idea what this guy can do... but he would HAVE to be able to channel the paths, like Madara kinda does, since he created the Moon out of the Juubi's husk of a body (SOMEBODY played Legend of Dragoon! XD)

what i think is attributed as something Nagato did himself is probably the whole body-puppets thing, attaching a single path to the six corpses he controls, though considering he's only an Uzumaki descendant, its likely the Sage could do that too and as he's the UR-Ninja, its likely the 'drain' on his life that requires would have been negligible, ESPECIALLY considering after he's become the container of the Juubi

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:38 am

That does make sense. Again, no one knows the extent of his powers, so who knows. Also... What if the Moon-eye plan was actually Madara's plan to unite the Juubi and it's body together again? OP, right?

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:40 am

i'd think the Juubi was secretly using Madara to fullfil that then and i'd call copyright infringement on Kishimoto! Mehbu Frahma would like a word with you!

also... crap, that's probably going to happen, just so he can build up some sympathy for Madara like he tried with that bloody bromance of a flashback arc with him and Hashirama -.- ugh...

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:42 am

I can actually deal with it, but... no more flashbacks. Ever. I'm not sure what to think about Obito. He's probably not beaten, or maybe he is, I dunno, but seriously. All of this. For Rin. Madara, though... what's that guy's motive?

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:09 am

EXACTLY!! i think at this point even Kishimoto just doesn't care, you can tell in his work how much he's rushing stuff and/or just making not as 'good' work... Madara's only motive i can figure out is the Uchiha genetic crazy... and i have no idea what's wrong with Obito aside from Uchiha-genetic-crazy... Rin's entire 'death' chapter was such BS and you could just tell that Kishi wasn't giving much of a damn with it...

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:17 am

I believe Rin's death needed to be explained, but didn't have to be Obito's full motive. I mean, honestly. She's still 13 in his mind. He's technically a pedo. Madara probably has this complicated motive that was built on for the past year and will redeem all of the half-assed chapters,... or it's just for giggles and grins.

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:54 am

my biggest issue with rin's whole deal was just 'WHAT THE ****?!' i mean seriously, that was the WORST plan to have existed, i could have honestly come up with at least a dozen other senarios that would have matched better then some botched kiri plan to release a Bijuu in the middle of Konoha, there's so many holes in that whole thing it just doesn't make any goddamn sense... unless kiri-nin are really that bloody stupid and even then, jesus christ, why didn't they just take her to Jiraiya so he could 'fix' her seal or something? no, suicide is the only way and traumatizing my crush is the ONLY WAY i can kill myself... jesus christ that whole chap and bullshit was just terrible...

as for Obito's psyche, obviously he's just obsessive, stuck on that ONE THING that he built up so damn much... when considering he was kinda cut in half for the better part of, what, a year? and all he had to think about to get him through it was rin, sure why not... but as for the rest... Uchiha-genetic-crazy -.-

and my opinion is that Madara is just an Butt... in my 'I am NOT Uchiha!' story i wrote him as i interpreted him from just what little detail we had from 'legends' of him at the time, one person complained at me and said i was wrong... we got Madara now and guess what, VINDICATED!! XD he's an Butt, that's it, he gave up on the world and everything long ago and simply refuses to look back at it or anyone in it... his deal with Hashirama is just what lingers, its that 'thing' that probably makes him even look at our world and even then its only to try destroying/1uping it... Uchiha-genetic-crazy~

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:08 am

Now he's just sitting in his Susanno'o, watching the Juubi-tree get cut down like, "Oh, well. I still get to fight Hashirama!"
Then there's the theory that he's just lazy, but good and is just watching the game he planned, seeing if he should let the world live or not.

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:41 pm

well that censoring makes me sound silly... huh...

anywho, i don't get Madara, but swear to whatever, if Kishi tries to make him 'good' i'm going to throw my computer... -.-

PostSubject: Re: Who will win?   

Back to top Go down

Who will win?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Naruto-
Jump to: