Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Share | 

Demon King Piccolo!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Demon King Piccolo!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 am

Okay Kamicolo, i got a question that's been bugging me since i was watching the Demon King Piccolo arc...

why can Demon King Piccolo give 'birth' to such a weird-wide array of obvious 'demons', yet later, as a Namekian, they seem to only breed other Namekians?

continuity snafu? or what... course a lot of things in DB were kinda blown up in DBZ, everyone thought Goku was just another 'normal' human... well not 'normal' he had a tail (which makes next to no sense as there are furries running around as 'normal humans' too XD) Ki usage was considered paramount to godliness and oh so special/awesome... but yea, Demon King Piccolo... wtf?!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:22 pm

Piccolo was actually considered a demon so he was obviously going to have such weird kids. They were actually mutant namekians. Also the reason why majunior (piccolo jr but i wanted to use his secret codename XD) isnt like them is because piccolo (the father) reincarnated himself into piccolo jr. On a side note i find it funny that kami and king piccolo didnt have a name when they were together.

I know its confusing but thats Dragon ball Neutral
If you want to know more here check this out

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/King_Piccolo
Back to top Go down
http://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:32 pm

well it brings about the thought, if Tambourine, Drum, and all of them were 'mutant Namekians' that he could make for whatever cosmic reason, how come the other Namekians couldn't do that? they need a fighter, make a mutant baby 'designed' with only power in mind and get something like Tambourine or Drum... need a smart guy? get something like Piano XD

Namek should have been more 'interesting' if the Namekians thought to abuse their asexual reproduction like DK Piccolo did...

and yea, oh Dragonball... when magic did something and screwed with everything XD

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:07 pm

I wouldnt say piano was actually a smart person lol... all he really did was obeyed and agreed to everything king piccolo said and i think the reason super kami guru didnt make mutant namekians were either

A) he wasnt a demon

B) was too old

C) Didnt want mutant namekians to become evil and kill all normal namekians

But im just guessing these are some reasons.
Back to top Go down
http://elitesquadron.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 pm

SKG was WAY too smart for that. He knew to unlock Krillen and Gohas potential, he knew he was dying., he knew what was happening, he knew to send Nail out. He is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:49 pm

i doubt they be 'evil' just because of some genetic manipulation...

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 pm

I think it had to do with the fact that they were birthed from a being of pure evil.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 am

well, super-kami-guru isn't 'evil', unless we're pulling him from DBZA XD so they'd just be super-powered-mutant-nemekians... that seems like a beneficial power, spawning spawn in whatever way you need them~

PostSubject: Re: Demon King Piccolo!   

Back to top Go down

Demon King Piccolo!
Page 1 of 1