Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Share | 

Kekkei Genkai Ideas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Kekkei Genkai Ideas!   Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:26 am

Hello everyone, Nayod back for more of whatever this is called! Another Question came to mind: What ideas do you have for kekkei genkai?
I'm not going to share mine just yet; Ikasury will vouch for me when I say it's a little wordy. So, go ahead! Give me your ideas! I'd love to know!

PostSubject: Re: Kekkei Genkai Ideas!   Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:46 am

are we talking just elemental shenanigans like 'wood' or actual HOLYSHITWHATTHEFUCKISTHIS!! blood-type attack things... cause i love that crazy XD

letsee... 'elements' are the easy ones: metal, void, life/death, shadows, lava, paper (i always wondered if this was a subform of 'wood' manipulation since paper is made from trees...) sound, light, blood, explosions, etc. etc. whatever can be 'manipulated'

well i'm always a fan of time-screwy things... and there is that 'technique', Po (Stepping) i made for my Assassins in my one story, basically: capable of stopping time for a short period to assassinate targets, manipulate things unseen (has a pretty hefty drawback if overused, gotta keep things 'fair' Razz)... don't really know if its a bloodline... or just clan technique shenanigans... but 'eh', that's a thing~

another story i'd done invisibility as a bloodline, and 'mimic' which was actually a form of body/flesh manipulation (could 'grow' extra bodyparts/limbs, even to a full other self, real and everything)

yea, that... don't think your portal-demon-thingy is all that weird compared to what my head can come up with for a situation~

*goes back to watching TFSDBZA*

Kekkei Genkai Ideas!
Page 1 of 1