Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Share | 

Sakura helpful or not

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
UrbanWonderland

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:34 am

Blunt Answer: No.
Explanation: So she has experience in medical crap and can punch a couple things. Whoop. However, most of the time she's just screaming. She's pretty much uesless. So... yup.
"Sausage-Kun! Sausage-Kun!" e.e

Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:27 am

XD Sasage-kun?? Omg, rofl right now. XDDD Ur funny newbie. Hello, and welcome. Smile 

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:51 am

She would have been a okay side character, but since she is a main character .. She is damn annoying, and I have never seen her being useful (not to me) If you read the manga you would pretty much want to beat her for not using medical ninjutsu when needed the most.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4633945/Evilcupcake98
Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:55 pm

YAY! Moar newbies! Hello and welcome to you as well!

And yeah, that would've been great if she was a side character, but noooooo... They had to make her a main character who assisted in the killing of Sasori no Danna. >:l

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:28 pm

no kidding... like recently... SAKURA WHERE WERE YOU FOR xxxx!!! RAWR!!

Tenten is more bawler then her and she gets like no screen time *snorts*

also, hate to nitpick, but the medics are effectively 'useless' at this point because Naruto's kyuubi-cloak is effectively healing everyone... so what's the point of them doing that whole big katsuya thing? C'mon Tsunade, stop being sober, you're useless when you're sober!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:44 am

Tenten has no cool moves, but ino does.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:12 pm

Ino has the mind-body transfer and a AOE type confusion thing... as a coordinator her and her family are excellent skill-typed, as full-on combat... their skills, other then the AOE confusion on, are relatively useless :/

Tenten on the other hand is a master with EVERY WEAPON KNOWN TO MAN... her 'technique' is the versitilty she uses in employing seal scrolls to summon up and disperse weapons on the fly, incorperate them in all ranges, from very-close combat to extremely long range, but her REAL skill is the fact she can hit EVERY SINGLE TARGET SHE AIMS AT... 100% Accuracy... you know what that means? her 'defining skill' is being able to KILL ANYONE at ANY RANGE with ANY WEAPON... bam! dead! most useful skill a ninja can have...

plus, as proof of her awesome, and apparently AMAZING weapon skills/chakra control/reserves/just being a badass... she picks up the Bancho Fan... THE BLOODY FIVE ELEMENTS FAN AND GOES TO TOWN ON AN ENTIRE ARMY... for HOURS... this is a sacred object of Kumo that had been sealed for decades because it was deemed too dangerous to the user to use, as it was able to create ANY ELEMENT with a single swipe but consumed a metric-fuckton of chakra to use... and she, the 'normal' person with 'no speciality' does this FOR HOURS... bam!

also... she can seal ATTACKS in her scrolls... she popped one open in one ep and a FLAMING DRAGON came out... who needs to form seals or use chakra when you can just SUMMON A FLAMING DRAGON!! out of a scroll...

now c'mon, and tell me Tenten isn't the most awesome shinobi in the series >Razz and most definitely swamps all the other Konoichi... i just wish she had more screen time, because you also have to consider, she's on a team with Lee and Neji under Gai, and she beats Lee, comparable to Neji, and survives Gai's insanity XD not a girl to mess with!!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:48 am

OHH.. I never saw it that way. Well... Hinata can still kick her ass Razz 

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 am

it'd be an interesting fight that's for sure, Tenten's Kenjutsu and distance compared to Hinata's advanced Jyuuken and whatever else she can pull out, more so because she does have a distance Jyuuken... remember, Tenten fights on par with Neji and Lee, and thus has great stamina and power and would have experience with Jyuuken, but Hinata's like Naruto, in that she gets random boosts in battle when push comes to shove... hrm...

i feel it'd come down to a situational thing... at range she'd automatically win, in close quarters it can go either way... Tenten's just got far more versatility then most of the other cast, except maybe Naruto, as his Kagebushins can be employed the same way she does thousands of weapons...

would be great to see either way hehe Very Happy

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:31 am

Yup... Not to be mean it was funny seeing temari beating tenten.. Thats probably another reason why tenten isnt known that well to the audience.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:43 am

yea, plus of the 'main cast' she literally has the least screen time, its quite the joke, but now post-skip you'll get like a 'glimpse' of her in the background just whaling on everything, its funnier in my opinion XD

that and it was Temari, pre-skip Temari is like the strongest character right off the bat aside from the auto-powered-up Jinchuuriki, but as a member of the 'normal class' of fighters she tops all the others for having a summon and such mastery of wind, her downfall comes in lacking close range, her Taijutsu is 'decent' but in a close combat fight i doubt Tenten would have lost, but due to Temari's elemental master it was just bam, wind shield, void weapon spray done, i can totally accept this as it is when they're kids basically and not as smart or strong as they can be... like Lee, if either of them faced anyone else, they woulda trounced them, plot-demands-they-fail kinda deal~

still concept wise, she's the best shinobi out there, as she's actually capable of doing their job from several different vantages XD

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:39 pm

To me, she seems like a character to enhance the other characters. Like she was made to be the other person on team seven, not because she has some kind of importance in the series.

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   

Back to top Go down

Sakura helpful or not
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2