Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Who is this guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Who is ichigo ive been hearing about.
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:17 am

He is a fool who is far from touching my perfection! (Much like anyone else) He is a defender of spirits and the innocent.....how quant. He has such wasted potential.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 am

FOOL!! If he is far from touching your perfection, then that wouldnt be that close to the true perfection, I, Excalibur behold.
Back to top Go down

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:11 am

Blockhead dimwit. You shall perish along with the rest in this universe of imperfection.
Back to top Go down
sailor chaos

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:13 am

Ichigo a fool?....you talk about being better than everyone what do you do ichigo helps the innocent you're not as cool as I thought
Back to top Go down

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:19 am

I give the imperfections somwthing to bask in, marvel, repect....worship. I am forever, I AM perfection. Ichigo is a dreaded fool with contridicting concepts. (Still cool........for an imperfection...)
Back to top Go down
sailor chaos

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:31 am

Dear Saiyan core I believe that you think you are perfect because your head Is too big for you to accept that you are an incompatent human
Back to top Go down

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:38 am

No. I am simply perfection. I am the Ultimate Creation. (Yes, CAPITALS) I AM the final and most complete project of Gero, Perfection. BUT let us not engage in this publically and violate the first rule seen of fighting. Not that there would be a fight, so, lets end this feud of incompatance and imperfection. SO. Ichigo, to return to the former subject. Bleach..
Back to top Go down
Darkslayer24

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:39 am

Um, okay have no idea what it going on but I'll answer the question though. Ichigo Kurosaki is a Shinigami or Soul reaper in english. Pretty much they grim reapers but not with the skeleton and hood thing. He protects good souls from hollows which are like evil spirits. He has a huge sword that looks like a cleaver. He uses it to destroy and then purify hollows. He's also kinda like Naruto with the whole potential thing. He's not as stupid as Naruto but a little stupid. A little! And Ichigo is the coolest character ever! In my opinion, I know others disagree but I am fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:23 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 5:35 pm

i'm just gonna assume you and SC were fighting again *snickers*

as for Ichigo, if you don't want to read the whole thing up to date, here's the deal:

HE'S A SAIYAN!!

no, seriously, Kubo kinda screwed up this kid's character to the point you might as well just call him a Saiyan, he's Half-Shinigami, Half-Quincy, Half-Hollow, and whatever is left is supposedly 'human' -.-

also, he whines about everything... 'i don't have the power' gets the power 'why do i have to kill' goes and kills whatever bad guy 'why do i have to fight' goes looking for a fight... whine whine whine whine whine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is this guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is this guy   Who is this guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is this guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Bleach-
Jump to: