Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?

Go down 
+2
Excalibur (Kami)
Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)
6 posters
AuthorMessage

So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? Empty
PostSubject: So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?   So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:45 am

We all know what I'm talking about...

Listen... And tell me if you can hear the high frequencies. Razz

Oh, yes. Watch at your own risk, it might give you a headache, or something. (By the way, if I'm not supposed to put things from YouTube to here, then...sorry. Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?   So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:21 am

You can its ok Smile 
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?   So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 7:01 pm

you can hear the high frequency, its just that some people are sensitive to it, like flashing lights causing sezures... what you REALLY want to know about Lavender town is why Gary is there? and where is his Raticade~
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?   So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:02 pm

His raticate is with BEN in his Pokémon strangled red version. Meh, me and ej think he shouldn't have revived it, but he wanted to. *shrugs* So I guess that's cool.
Back to top Go down
Crona Gorgon

Crona Gorgon

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?   So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Lavender town is just an odd addition to the beggining of Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?   So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:57 pm

I actually played through the whole game ignorant to anything....strange that happened. Maybe Ignorance really is bliss. I was fine playing it and hearing the high pitched squeal...........wow.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?   So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...? Empty

Back to top Go down

So...what are your thoughts on The Lavender Town Syndrome...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Pokemon-
Jump to: