Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Recruiting Policy

Go down 
+7
Darkslayer24
Hashira of firehorse
Ikasury (The Raikage)
Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)
3picDragonBall
Sepulkris (TFE)
Excalibur (Kami)
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

Recruiting Policy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:28 pm

You know what I wrote for Kamicolo if he ever called me gay again... I'll do the same to you without the anesthetics and force it down your throat if you EVER utter those words to me again... Smile k?
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Ok ok. BUT! Can you dance?
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:39 pm

People say so but i highly doubt tgat they arn't partly blind or something, whey?

Ps. You better be careful of what you say next...
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:52 pm

I will dance battle you anytime anywhere! And can you ACT?
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:59 pm

Now acting I can do.

I can asure you you'd win the dance battle at the cost of your life my friend
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Indeed.

Sorry I haven't been around here lately...been too busy hiding bodies...and feeding them to smile, but you know how it is.

Oh wait...you don't. Hmhmhah!
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:19 pm

Ha..ha..ha....
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:23 pm

U-uuuhh...f-fear...the K-k-kazekage!!

Wait, who am I kidding? All you got is a freaking knife and I have that, made out of sand, and MORE! Come at me bro!
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:16 am

He has a knife, psychotic sense of humer, killer intent and onows 64 different ways to kill you with it bro... Trust me, u dont wana anger him.

Dont worry Jeff i know how it is, I've been forced to cut back on killing, cause the police here have gotten smarter... Sad
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:15 am

I'd listen to him...Kakashi Attacke. I can take you anytime, anywhere.

And to Kid, really? ...Did you dispose of the bodies after you were finished? Feed them to some animal, a pet that you might have? I do, it works well. Though on occasion, I join my dog Smile in eating her dinner. We actually taste rather...zesty.

Especially good with barbeque sauce, though. Damn, now I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:20 am

Hah! Don't make me laugh. You can eat all the corpses you want, but can you eat sand? *raises giant sand claw because I am the Kazekage and say that I do so so shut up*
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:01 am

Nice, I have place to burn them. I prefer to kill with as little blood and evedence as posable, but the missing persons reports are starting to pile up so the cops can't stay stupid for long... I have a... Special way of dealing with my... Pray. I have tried the devowering thing, but the people here don't tast so nice and the meet's either stringy or though... life is cruel
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:22 pm

*pulls out knife* Hmhmha! Bring it on, Attacke.

And, to kid, the missing person reports get on my nerves...but that's why I roam around. So that way they don't catch on to me easily. What also helps is that to me it seems that the police is as dumb as a box of rocks. One time a police man actually saw me and pointed his gun to shoot. He didn't shoot. Just stood there like an idiot.

Oh yeah, and have you tried children meat? It's the best, in my opinion. Nice and tender, slightly juicy, that is, if you cook it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 5:00 pm

I shall avenge the children!! Sand Tsunami!
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:31 am

Hahaha, good luck with that kid, u aint geona get far...

I did try the devowering thing befor but the people here taist terable, so i try to leave as littel blood as posable... Thats not going so well... I also have a place i go to to burn the bodys and in some casses i have... Other ways...
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:38 am

Hm, well, I usually leave it up to my dog, she's a master at hiding bodies. Yeah, that sucks that your people don't taste good though... And what do you mean by...other methods...?
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 3:43 am

I'm affraid i'm not alowed to divulge that information at this stage, but i'm working on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Policy   Recruiting Policy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Policy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Announcements and suggestions :: Recruiting-
Jump to: