Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)

Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? Empty
PostSubject: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Heh, random question. In my opinion...it would probably be Kabuto sage mode (or whatever) without his cloak. 0_0 Hah, yeahhh...creepy.

BUT! It isn't that...because there is someone much creepier...much more scary...and that is...

Sasori's awakened form in Naruto Ultimate Storm 3...with...*gulp* WITH FULL HANDICAP!! Shocked *dies*

IT'S SCARY.

XD If you don't understand, that's alright. That just means you've never played NSUS3. ...Which you need to do.
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:45 pm

I'm creepier.
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Wow.....I think I just died a little......
Back to top Go down
Jeff the Killer

Jeff the Killer

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:44 pm

Hehehe...really? Maybe tonight you'll die a lot. Kekekekee...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Shocked

...Uhm...wha? ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:08 pm

I THINK SASUKE IS THE SCARIEST
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
bubblegumpandabear

bubblegumpandabear

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 12:07 pm

I think Obito's the creepiest. Why is he still stuck on rin? She was what, 13 when she died? He is a grown man who loves this 13 year old so much he's basically willing to attempt to take over the world? Talk about pedo. But if we're talking about creepy looks, than I'd have to go with Naruto with 4 tails. I would not want to be on the receiving end of that.
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Madara. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
bubblegumpandabear

bubblegumpandabear

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:42 pm

I have to agree. Madara is pretty creepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?   Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who do you think is the creepiest/scariest character in Naruto?
Page 1 of 1