Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)

Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)

Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon   Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 11:35 pm

Ok, so here's the rules: Go on the web and find picture/video/gif/meme/anything of someone in the designated anime doing something/making a face/looking funny.

Let's begin!!

Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon Brock_with_his_eyes_open_by_hotpeper222-d3hlvsi

lol I had to. XD
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon   Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:43 pm

Quick note; You know what I love about classic Professor Oak? "Ah yes, My only Grandson, umm, what was his name again??" "Oh yes! His name was Douchebag!" Wanna know what I love about classic Pokemon? Its physically impossible to run without a certain pair of shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Sepulkris (TFE)

Sepulkris (TFE)

PostSubject: Re: Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon   Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:11 pm

How does one find a funny picture?
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon   Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 pm

I dont know, just search something with an amusing concept, like "Pokemon memes" I just found one that shows Gary with a shocked face and Ash smiling in the backround. The words read, "Hey Gary, Havent seen your Raticate in a while". Its pretty messed up, maybe I'll post it. I even found one that says " Gets in insulted by Rival; Names him Bastard, Gains his Grandfathers favor, kills his Raticate and steals his title of Pokemon Champion." Of course these are only funny if you are familiar with the games. Just look up Pokemon Memes.
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon   Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Ps. To everyone, I highly recommend Dear Dad: Letters to an absent father, its a book, but can be seen free on youtube, its a quick 3 minute thing that makes you see Ash in a new light. Its Absolutely amazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon   Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

Find something funny! Take one: Pokemon
Page 1 of 1