Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

dragon ball z

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
coolguy84

dragon ball z  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:35 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:28 pm

But it would suck to be vegito with the thing about sharing your body with a guy
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Woah. Pessamistic much? And if Raditz came back, he would be MEGA determined to become a Ssj, and since he WAS pure evil, he couldve already become one in Hell! And like what Goku did in Otherworld, he couldve trained nonstop for...how many years? (The year the Saiyans took, the approximate year the Frieza ark took, than the half to full year Goku took to arrive, than the three years the Android ark took to start, than seven years the Majin Buu ark took to start, than, now, four years later in the Bills took to arrive!) Add that up to a total of about 17 years! Goku acended past TWO Super Saiyan Levels in just SEVEN years........Yamcha, I spit at that idea.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:58 pm

I wouldnt say raditz would be ssj because technically nappa was stronger then raditz BY A ALOT and why train in hell if you are never going to have a chance of beating up goku. That is probably why frieza while in hell didnt train hard enough to reach 5th form. And he was WAY!!!!! STRONGER THEN RADITZ. Frieza is probably using him as a carpet in hell. Also if raditz was actually powerful they would have showed him in gt when they unleash hell. That proves he wasnt a tough villian to begin and was easily beaten by yamcha or that he gave up training and knew he had no chance on getting revenge and stayed in hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 am

Because giving up training is what Saiyans do. And to reach the Fifth form was never stated, it could be you were born with it, or they had to feel rage with pure heart (like Super Saiyan, and Frieza has never experienced true loss) and you are forgetting Gt is not canon, ego, it has like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 plot holes. And IF you want to use Gt as reference, who said Frieza wasnt training? Goku was a Super Saiyan Four by that time and I think his Final form wouldve reached the limit ( that is proven to exist as he had to 'bulk up' to get stronger. Maybe he was at Majin Buu's level.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:11 am

*ego=ergo
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:03 pm

oddly i like the concept of Raditz... it would have been interesting if they'd revived him at the beginning, i mean he IS Goku's brother, so if Goku was, what, half his power to begin with and now taking down gods, Raditz should be 'capable' of such if driven to it/trained...

Saiyans seem to have limitless capability so long as they keep training, all other species seem to have a limit: Humans, Nemekians, whatever the hell Frezia is... Saiyans, nope, just die, get power up! XD

also, it wasn't Raditz that killed Goku originally, technically it was Piccolo XD nice shot! so, since the whole self-sacrificing thing went down... it is kinda a question why they never revived any of the other Saiyans, i mean they have Vegeta, he could just bitchslap them with Royalty powers and make them 'turn good' or work for him... Nappa going SsJ would be hilarious... and Radits... wow how would that work with all that hair already?

i mean, if they REALLY wanted to save the species, they got plenty of Saiyans to pick from and lots of dragon balls XD i think they just forgot about them... it was sooooo long ago -snorts-

soo... suppose OT: Raditz (because he's fuzzy), Broly (cause he's Broly), Vegito (infinite time trumps limit)...

Personally i'd like to see Krillian unlock some super-human thing and be able to fight with the Saiyans XD he's pretty much the strongest 'human' after all
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Well krillin could be technically be accepted as super human i..mean....he COULD FLY!! And is incredibly strong its that saiyans keep get stronger. So of course comparing krillin's power level to a saiyan power level is laughable. But remember once in db he actually traded blows with goku and was actually was a competition for goku. I believe if krillin kept on training it would be a waste of time.. He will never be as nearly as strong as a super saiyan. But their should also be more strong namekians because only having one strong namekian who betrayed them to go to earth and became a z fighter wont really help. And having such powerful objects such as the dragon balls in their possession. Yet!! They have nothing to protect it from people like frieza.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:54 pm

i guess like all normal humans they got lazy XD 'we have dragonballs to fix everything, who needs to fight?' its like they don't realize they're in a fighting anime/manga, silly namekians...

well, there was Nail... but... yea, Nail Razz

but yea, as for Krillian, that's one of the things that always bugged me, Saiyans can infinitely train and keep getting stronger, everyone else just taps out at a certain point... kinda cheap... but they also have their 'limits' in their certain forms it seems, so once they plateau they just 'power up' to another Super-Saiyan level... how come no one else gets that? 'cept maybe Freezia, but eh, details...

why isn't there a 'real' Super-Human thingy, to pop Krillian, who can theoretically spar with Ssj Goku to make him comparable? the Androids used Technology to do that, so there's 18 walking around with enough power to trample at least Ssj1 without trying, but no 'natural' way a human could be comparable?

i dunno, he should have super-monk-powers XD i just like Krillian and think its sad he's the strongest Human and just kinda held off to the side to hold the Senzu beans Razz
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:57 pm

Lmao “Super monk powers”

Yea but i found it cool how they made piccolo a huge part in android saga (well not huge but you get the point) he actually was actually as strong as android 17. And he is actually stronger then cell (1st form).
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:11 am

makes sense, he's 'fully-formed' at this point, having insorbed Kami and he already had the boost from insorbing Nail (Ha!) and trained with Goku at Ssj for the whole three year deal, if he wasn't coming out a badass i don't know what would XD

also, an Alien, and all Aliens seem to be automatically 100x more awesome then humans XD sad, but true Razz course i think he was cooler as a demon~
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:25 am

Yes demon piccolo was awesome
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:00 am

He was. I so think, however, Raditz would just get golden hair, slightly spikey, when ssj, spikier, not really long, hair and the electricity thing, and as a ssj3, much spikier hair, electricity, and no eyebrows. I wish that the humans would learn how to 'Bulk Up' like Master Roshi can, can you imagine Krillen with those muscles? I NEVER understood the whole alien thing, either. Bojack, automatically stronger than Ssj2, Frieza, at his time, pretty strong, THE NAMEKIANS HAD POWER LEVELS EQIVALENT TO AFTER-KING KAI GOKU! And why is it that Porunga can speak univeral but only understands Namekians
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:02 am

Language.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:36 am

well, Parunga is like the Ur-Dragon for the Dragonballs right? i guess he felt he could just be snobbish about who speaks to him XD i mean, if you can pretty much do anything, why not have people ask for it 'properly' XD

a bulked up Krillian... wow, i wanna see this XD i mean i think Tien kinda figured that out sorta, every time we saw him after a time skip he seemed to have ate a truck of steroids and weight equipment XD

and i guess Earth is like Pallet Town or something... we got your basic level 1 human fighters flitting about with the piggies while Namek decided to be Saffron city with its bloody level 30+ psychics everywhere XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:23 am

Ha! Nice reference. Porunga is snobish, but I think Shenron is rude. But it was pretty funny to see him squirm infront of Bills. "Make a wish so that I may return to my slu- LORD BILLS" It was an instant classic! I wonder why Master Roshi never taught any humans his OTHER techniques either. Like the Sleeping Boy, Hypnotism, or that lightning thing. Tien is like my second favorite human, because of that, and how he makes me laugh, and its not a joke. Piccolo takes off his clothes to take off the weight, Tien just DOES IT in Bojack Unbound and a bunch of other places. His clothes are super light I bet. And why didn't King Kai teach anyone wlse the Kaio-ken or Spirit Bomb?
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:37 pm

that is a question, the Kai seem rather negligent for supposedly being guardians of the universe, i mean if they aren't going to do it themselves, or fix other areas but let others do it, why only teach one guy all their cool moves and not someone else obviously capable?

you'd think after watching Goku pull those kinda moves off the other guys would want to learn them too XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:40 pm

Tien and Krillen could put it to use. Yamcha wouldnt, and Piccolo CERTAINLY WOULD! Chaoutzu would use it to blow himself up.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:00 pm

"Chaotzu! use Self-Destruct!"

its not very effective~

*snickers*

i think the only 'problem' with anyone else using Kaoken is they'd have to have Senzu Beans on hand, doesn't it do damage to the body when used? converting physical mass to pure energy? why don't all the other Saiyans use it, that sounds like a one way ticket to super power for them, physical damage= POWER!

works kinda for humans too, we just don't heal as fast or gain as much XD would still love to see some of the other guys use it... or better yet, i wanna see Chichi use it XD that'd be awesome, impractical, but still awesome~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Oh! Choutzu is evolving! Wait, no, he blew himself up.

Tien use Screech!

"CHOUTZUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nappas enjoyment was raised.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:24 pm

Nappa uses body slam... its super effective!
Back to top Go down
coolguy84

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:04 pm

what if vegeta accepted zarbon and dodoria and they worked together and fought frieza
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Still would have died XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:59 pm

Yup, they would've

Vegeta! Use Hyper Beam!

Nappa fainted, and Yamcha.

Zarbon probably wouldve tried to wish for eternal life and eternal beauty. Dodoria?........To make a gender for him/herself clear.
Back to top Go down
coolguy84

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:09 pm

well what if vegeta wanted to kill goku so ad he wished back raditz and nappa and they trained t kill goku and his friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dragon ball z    dragon ball z  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

dragon ball z
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next