Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Elemental Affinity!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Elemental Affinity!! Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Alright wannabe ninjas! You want to impress the Raikage! Tell me what your Affinity is!! or think it might be and why!! XD

I, OF COURSE! as the Raikage, am LIGHTNING! with i suppose a sub in wind or earth... still figuring those out...

Lightning is freakin' sweet, with its uber piercing attacks, and pure offensive capabilities.

i would like to master the Lightning Aura, and create techniques like chain lightning and zap cannon, muhahaha!!
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:03 pm

I have no idea, honestly. None of the affinities really match my... style, per say. I'd be more like a clan member; not one that uses elemental jutsus, but hidden techniques. If I had to choose... Water, with fire sub. Two elements in perfect contrast, that shouldn't work together.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:51 pm

suppose i could give my run down on the elements as i see it to personality to help you out :Pi had to work this kinda stuff out to help with my writing when i was figuring out 'types' for my OCs XD

suppose to start, how they work, like say Defensive->Offensive:

Earth-> Water -> Fire -> Wind -> Lightning

the first four have some inkling of Defensive/Offensive ratio, Earth being the highest Defense (Most sturdy) with Wind (Cutting) being the most Offensive while still retaining some Defense (Wind deflects!), while Lightning is pure Offense, no Defense, this is an element that strikes, and that's it, you never really see a 'wall of lightning' that's purely to protect, Lightning seems to 'protect' via attacking...

Attack Types:
Earth: Blunt
Water: Adaptive
Fire: Burns/Heat/Power
Wind: Cutting
Lightning: Piercing/Strikes  

now if you translated to personality types:

Earth: Centered, stable, not prone to extremes
Water: Flexible, probably bi-polar, capable of being calm then forceful, mostly 'calm'
Fire: Energetic, Ambitious, driven
Wind: Comical, aloof, seem silly then surprisingly poignant, content
Lightning: Direct, Aggressive, charging forward types

the 'subs' are interesting, because not everyone has it, or blatantly knows it, its what affects our primary type, altering it whichever way, either helpful or destructive

---------

now, a water with a fire sub, that'd be interesting, not sure how it'd 'help' with techniques, but definitely interesting, that kind of contradiction would make it hard to do things at first, but once you got it, it'd have to be pretty amazing... boiling water? maybe? steam... hotsprings and food! XD

i'm thinking my sub is probably more Earth then Wind, Wind would be useful, but i'm not that offensive, Lighting/Wind i can see is UBER-Offense, but i can be quite defensive, and i'm more 'stable' then 'calm' or at least less prone to high end extremes, but once i'm out of that 'stable', oh yea, defense? what's defense? RAWR! XD plus its a contradiction in itself, ultimate spear and shield, i like~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:47 pm

Fire and lightning all the way. I would (and do) prefer to fight tactically, and these two help with just that. Fire is dead middle, well-rounded.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:06 am

sounds like Sasuke *snickers* hehe, which would be your more dominant element?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:18 am

Fire, for sure. I know lightning would somehow malfunction and kill me instead, but if I go by fire, at least it is MUCH cooler. *cough* than Frieza *Cough*
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:20 am

i can see you setting Frieza on fire *snickers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 am

Is that ironic or what?
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:37 am

i'm trying to think of a way to combine lightning and fire that would create some super-powered technique...

i know things like wind/fire can combine since wind boosts fire, along with lightning/water, and then there are other things like the bloodlines that combine elements Ie: ice, lava, wood, mist, dust, etc.

so what would fire and lightning be, they're both plasma/energy things, so they can't really directly affect one another... that's a toughy... you'd have to pick and choose i suppose which to use...
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 2:34 am

So, wait... I was thinking of using water and fire separately. I could use the steam kekkei genkai, but don't want to rip off Han. I think the fighting style would be based on changing someone's temperature quickly. That would be painful, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:30 am

and difficult to do yourself... but you realize you don't need a kekkei genkai to make 'steam', all you'd have to do is use water to summon 'water' then flash boil it using fire... two separate things that can be done consecutively to cause such a reaction... it really would be extreme temperature conditions, such a thing would be quite explosive...

example: Reki, my OC in the story i posted, her primary is Wind with sub Fire, all those 'explosions' she caused are actually her super-heating small pockets of air and compressing them, working both Wind and Fire at the same time to create friction explosions... Madara just thought she was doing crazy bs and one person complained i'd made another bloodline... no, just physics...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: As Hokage    Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 3:57 pm

As Hokage my affinity would be Forest style and secondary styles at water and fire.                                                                                      Forest style is very dangerous I feel water style is dangerous and has a elegant way to kill you.Fire style is dangerous like the Uchia Clan.

Last edited by Rock Lee(Hokage) on Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:01 pm

you mean the Mokuton (Wood element)... that is a Kekkei Genkai made from combining Water and Earth, so water would already be part of your arsenal, making fire your tertiary element... wood on fire *snorts*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Fire will be a great arsenal with wood. I can just center a forest around the person and use fireball Jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 pm

You know something? The Akatski did it right with the black and red clouds, I must say. Sure they're killer who strive for the Nine (Ten) Tailed demon, but the clothes make the man...or...Puppet? I guess in some cases. But, I would kill for a jacket or hood, or whatever that cool. And theres not a single person here that wouldnt! Itachi rocks (rocked, kami rest his soul) the coller like no one else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Affinity!!   Elemental Affinity!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Affinity!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Naruto-
Jump to: