Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Have you ever caught a shiny???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)

Have you ever caught a shiny??? Empty
PostSubject: Have you ever caught a shiny???   Have you ever caught a shiny??? EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 1:19 pm

Have you ever legitimately caught or breed a shiny pokemon? If so, tell us! ^W^

The first time I ever found one was when I was screwing around on my Pokémon Gold Version that had a dead save battery. I just played around, picked a Cyndaquil, and GLING GLING! It was shiny. And I was devastated. TT^TT

The NEXT time I found a shiny, I was audino grinding, and GLING GLING! Shiny audino. Razz (Oh yeah, don't audino grind. Go read "Audino Wants to Play" on creepypasta, and never audino grind again.)
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever caught a shiny???   Have you ever caught a shiny??? EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 5:53 am

sounds terrible...

nope, never caught one legit, or seen one legit... or really seen one period... and i'm old school XD its hard enough trying to get a female starter, not to mention a shiny one... that's some rare luck there XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever caught a shiny???   Have you ever caught a shiny??? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 pm

I remember in an old Pokemon game I used to always play, I forget the name but I will probably just research it, I caught a pink Wobboffet! It had a star that shimmered in the begining of each battle and I loved that! It was awesome, and I almost considered nicknaming it. AND I NEVER EVER NICKNAME POKEMON EVER!!!! (Except that one time) Does anybody actually like to do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever caught a shiny???   Have you ever caught a shiny??? EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 pm

@Saiyan-Core

I'm guessing you're talking about either Pokémon Silver, Gold, or Crystal. But yeah, I know, it's absolutely amazing when you catch a shiny.

Heheh, I only name the pokes that I'm keeping throughout the game. Razz

@Ikasury

Keh, yeah, I know. I was devastated. :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever caught a shiny???   Have you ever caught a shiny??? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:16 pm

HELLO! :DOk, so I know I haven't been on that much, and I apologize (blame pokemon...). From now on, I'll start trying to come on every day. ^^

Anyway, I have new shinies. A bunch, actually.

i.imgur.com/KaauhUL.jpg

Here's my shiny Goodra, Ambrosia. She was my first shiny in Y. :3 Only took me 120 eggs with Masuda Method.

i.imgur.com/TrjzZ1P.jpg

Next up is my shiny Gengar, Kuru. How I got him is kinda funny, really. Whilst training Ambrosia when I first got her, I encountered him as a Haunter. Yay! Very Happy

Yeah, I know he doesn't look like much, but when he mega evolves, he's awesome.

https://i.imgur.com/9VTWF4U.jpg

See the awesome?

After that, I decided I wanted a shiny Vulpix, so I used the Masuda Method again, but it took me 560 or so eggs. Heheh, yeah, it took a while. But it was worth it!

i.imgur.com/QQPZIkH.jpg

His name is Kurama (I regret nothing). And he's awesome.

Oh yeah, and there's this one.

i.imgur.com/FH8G8W8.jpg

I got her when I was screwing around with the PokeRadar when I first got it.

Now, I'm going to go try to get a shiny Eevee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever caught a shiny???   Have you ever caught a shiny??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever caught a shiny???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Pokemon-
Jump to: