Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Sakura helpful or not

Go down 
+4
Kakashi Attacke(Kazekage)
nayod78 (4th Hokage)
Ikasury (The Raikage)
Excalibur (Kami)
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Sakura helpful or not Empty
PostSubject: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:27 pm

I really dont think sakura is really helpful at dangerous times and always just cries -_-
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:55 pm

where are you in the series?

also, welcome to what a lot of us figured out a long time ago XD

i'm convinced 'Naruto' as a series is really a parody of all things Shounen, and Sakura and Sasuke really represent what are literally normally referred to as the 'Main Character' and 'Female Lead', when you really examine these two archetype characters, they're really bloody boring, its why Sasuke is essentially cop-out-haX0r-saiyan-wannabe and Sakura is effectively useless as a character...

as 'people'... they're both still terrible people... but are more useful outside of a plot-driven narrative: he's a criminal she's a medic, woo~

i've had this discussion with quite a few people Kamicolo, she's basically Tofu... as a character she's had relatively no trauma in her life nor anything outstandingly 'awesome' (seriously her 'horrible backstory' is she got picked on for having a big forehead, dafux?) so she has no 'buffer' for trauma and horrible crap happening, so all she does is breakdown and cry like that'll do something... this is essentially what a 'normal' person would do in these situations, theoretically... also, since she has no particular talents she has no real specialization to make her standout, i think if she weren't on Team 7 she woulda ended up just another random npc character and probably done better off in life then this shenanigans... but no, they put her on Team Deus Ex History-Repeats so she HAS to be the Tsunade clone... only that's all she is, and she DOESN'T have booze and trauma to explain away her horrible attitude -.- she's Tsunade-lite, if even that...

but no... she is relatively an annoying and useless main character...

but then again she's also more proof Kishimoto watches hentai... if Jiraiya wasn't such a blaring neon sigh, Sakura is too... and its probably best you don't ask me to explain that XD
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:49 am

I'm gonna take a side: I always knew she was uselss, I just never disliked her. Until something in the Five Kage Summit Arc... you'll know it when you see it. It... annoyed... me.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:53 am

i'm sure 'annoyed' is putting it mildly Razz

as for me... never liked her period... she's shallow and a bad character design, but it does add to my theory 'Naruto' as a show is a parody XD

*snickers* and her 'connection' to Jiraiya made me giggle, its only speculation on my behalf, but hey, it answers A LOT of questions for me *snorts*
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:55 am

I just didn't want to spoil anything. Hinata's thing (no spoilers, he's in Part I) made me care about pairings, Sakura's... that... made me have a no change in the pairings ever no matter what happens NaruHina ftw... because she messed up.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:00 am

NaruHina fan since the first blush-stutter-faint incident XD

Sakura... ugh... i don't care how 'useful' off screen she is now, i just kinda want her and Sasuke to commit mutual suicide honestly -.- just be rid of the both of them... that'd make me happy~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Damn bitch killed Sasori no Danna. >:L

I WANT REVENGE!!!
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm

suppose she did... and it was the ONLY time she did anything... but in the grand scheme of things... it was relatively nothing... aside from pissing off the Sasori fanboys and girls XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:59 pm

EXACTLY!! XD
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:21 am

Correction: She didn't even really finish him off. She destroyed his outer puppet (the name eludes me) and then Chiyo finished him off, while keeping Sakura alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:01 am

True. But still yet, she aided in his death...soooo... XD
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:16 am

... well that kinda just eliminated 'Sakura did ANYTHING possibly useful' in this series... i didn't want to say it, but yea, Chiyo kinda pulls most of that fight... i gotta watch the ep/read the chap again to confirm who got the kill... i wish i remembered this one story i read on FF that actually upgraded that fight by like 10k and made Sakura actually grow up because of it and become a stronger person, ya know, learning stuff like one's supposed to... unlike in canon -.- plus they had a scene where she ended the fight by busting the brain-casing (this was before it was revealed his only living part was his heart and thus speculation) and smashing his brain with her hands... making for a very dramatic and traumatizing scene... was really good... why can't i remember the name *grumble grumble*

though... yea... a part from that... she saved Kankurou's life? and that's about it -.- least all i'm going to bother thinking about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Hey hey HEY! Lets rewind here, who dares to talk smack about one of the best characters in Naruto?! Uchiha Saskue is one of the best characters in the entire franctise!
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:43 pm

*cough* Suuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeeee *cough*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 pm

He dominates all! He was tormented with his families massacre and he hated his brother, the only other KNOWN a Uchiha! I mean, the dude is the Vegeta of the series (except he works backwards? ) is was LITERALLY created to be the anti-Naruto. In Shippuden, he is just AWESOME with his sword and sharingan equiped!
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:16 pm

SPOILERS WARNING!! sorta, don't read Kami Razz

-
-
-
-

to answer you Saiyan-core...

actually, no, he's not, he's a blunt parody-archtype of what's 'normally' the MC... he's a terrible character who continuously makes terrible decisions and is quite literally just a play-thing for plot...

base-wise, he's the 'dunce' of the Uchiha, lucky only in that he's the clan-leader's son and cute enough Itachi LOVES him... he's the only one that survives that horrible event due to Itachi's LOVE and no other valid reason... he then does whatever he wants, everyone loves/praises/whatever 'positive' encouragement because they want to suck up to him now that he's the sole remaining Uchiha (this is a TERRIBLE idea, but i'm not the one who wrote/planned this shenanigans) so sure, he has valid reason for closing off, but while he gets all this praise no one reaches out to him, probably the one 'bad' thing Naruto did passing that up... so he basically just develops an over-inflated ego because no one but his BROTHER tells him he's weak, so he's a cocky little twat that feels entitled to everything he gets...

once he FINALLY has to face real life stuff, and faced with the 'trauma' that 'OMG YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD WITH PROBLEMS' he wangsts out, lashes out, and basically throws a hissy-fit that he's not the only one getting attention, cue Orochimaru to use/manipulate the hell out of that easy mind... so with little-to-no-care he dashes whatever humanity he may have gained on Team 7, whatever chance he had at being 'happy' died when he left Konoha and he doesn't realize this until way the hell later after he offs his brother, not willing to accept that revenge, like goggles, DOES NOTHING... it DOES NOT heal ones heart, it DOES NOT fill ones loneliness, it DOES NOTHING... but kill off the only person in the whole world that was willing to KILL FOR HIM!

so... instead of doing the 'good' and 'right' thing he goes off to UTTERLY DESTROY EVERYTHING HIS BROTHER STOOD FOR... because he's a wangsty little emo prick that has no idea what he's doing, just that he's in pain, and instead of GETTING HELP and reaching out to people, he's just going to destroy everything around him... kinda sounds like the EXACT SAME THING that Obito and Madara are doing -.-

Uchiha breeds crazy... *drops mike*

also, do not get me started on this BS they have going on right now, i'm expecting that once the 'threat' of the world being destroyed, i see him turning around and stabbing Naruto, quite literally, in the back... fulfilling what Madara wanted all along... and plunging the world back into war... it seems to be the only thing these Uchiha are good for -.- not to mention just how 'cheap' all their abilities are... just cheap-cheap-cheap-cheap-cheap-copy-paste-uber-haX-BS...

Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:21 pm

i hate to compare Sasuke to Vegeta, simply because while YES, Sasuke seems remarkably based on Vegeta, HE TOTALLY MISSED THE POINT!!

Vegeta may be an ass, a snarky jerk, and only cares about himself, but he has standards, he has a code he lives by even if he's the only one that understands it and has a love and respect for his history, origin, and everything HE is!

SASUKE DOES NOT!!

if Sasuke gave anything about what he was he would not have left Konoha, would have done his brother his due, UNDERSTOOD HIM and gone about it the 'right way' instead of the emo-i'm-a-whiney-child-with-a-broken-toy way...

Vegeta, i respect and love to a degree as, like Goku, they ARE the basis and epitome of all Shounen rivalries, he's an integral part of the entire story dynamic, and he does his job well... Sasuke just gets upgraded for no reason, whines about it, then goes and dominates JUST BECAUSE... he's quite literally Ichigo Kurosaki as an Antagonist -.- i hate them both...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Okay. While I must acknowledge your argument, I just want to say this.....UCHIHA MASSACRE!!!!!!! It is an EXTREAME factor to the Naruto universe and it make Saskue who he is. Now, lets review, and correct me when I make the mistake I know I wont make, Itachi killed his own clan (Im not saying that the reason wasnt a good one) and Saskue is bitter because he believes, and flat out says, that it was his fault for not being stronger. Okay, flash forward through time to the academy. Saskue is worshipped because 1. ALL the girls think he is wonderful and 2. His will to train and get stronger then Itachi makes his a prodigy in his Sensei's eyes. Now take this into consideration, Saskue never truly CARED about any of the girls or anything really. He had one goal and one goal only; Kill Itachi. Now, Zabuza and Haku. When he and Naruto are trapped in the Magical Ice Mirrors, he is the personification of Uchiha Pride. He is trying to protect Naruto, and even (for a few moments, ) gave his own life. He , like his brother, just live in deception. He probably wont try to stab Naruto in the back, as I am POSITIVE Sakura, no matter how useless she was and is for the series, will do something about it. Saskue is not a peice of BS that many are, he just lives in deception *drops the mic, kicks it over to the corner and blasts it with Ameratsu Death Beam*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 pm

And might I add, he is not self-centered, his CLANS MASSACRE is a just a touchy subject that is an invaluble part of his life he doesnt want to forget.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:19 am

Sasuke doesn't know what 'deception' is nor who he is... he just lets all those around him 'tell' him who he is and what he's going to do, that's why he went after the Kage, because Madara told him the 'truth' and manipulated him to do so... he left Konoha because Orochimaru manipulated him with taunts of 'power'... all he wants is power, with no reason but the hunger for it...

in the original series, yes, Itachi was his 'excuse', but after offing him that should have been it, it wasn't, he just kept going after power and 'revenge' because that's all he's bothered to look at, he's pretty much made a broken cycle with no end... and no matter how many times Itachi tells him 'do the right thing' he blatantly ignores it, just wangsts then goes off attacking things with no idea what he's doing so long as its harming someone else...

the Haku event is about the only time Sasuke shows some compassion, its a glimpse of what he could have been, yes, just as honorable as his brother and doing the 'right thing' by protecting those around him instead of just charging ahead to claim fame and power...

... BUT as soon as that event is over he effectively stops, like they hit the reset button on his development, sure a lot of people want to blame the cursed seal, but he started turning back into the whiney power-hungry jerk he was before the seal... always has to be 'smug' and 'i'm the best because i'm uchiha' not because he actually deserves that? no...

the further away he got from Konoha, the more self-centered he became, he didn't reach out or care for anyone around him after he beat Naruto initially, and only showed the same thing since, he only cares about his own power for no foreseeable reason...

and believe me, i know about trauma and how it affects people, he has an EXTREME case of Survivor's Guilt, Itachi didn't 'blame' him for killing the clan, no one did, but he puts it upon himself, he throws out anything that can help him because he's too centered on the idea of revenge, as i said, he should have ended it once his brother was dead, no, he believes Madara and goes back on the revenge train for no reason... half the stuff he does makes no sense beyond 'drives the plot', that's essentially all he's been reduced to 'plot-device'... its why i'm pretty sure once this shenanigans with Obito is over with, he's going to stab Naruto in the back and go back to trying to get power and prove he's better, when he just needs to realize no one cares about that, only him...

he's one of those characters that have just gone beyond the point of redemption to me, his long line of bad decisions, and just the nonsensical descent... he's a bad character... just straight up, and bad mary-sue-esque character... all that power and he's still not satisfied...

and i never said anything about HIM caring about the people giving him praise, it works up the ego whether he cared about them or not, it makes him entitled and feel he's superior when he's not, he looked down on everyone when there was no reason for it other then them always glorifying his nothing... his angst would have actually been detrimental to his training, if he'd stayed he'd be a lot stronger with support and a more stable mentality, instead he's just power-hungry with no cause and will probably forever be looking for 'something' that he'll never find... its terrible, no one like that should be praised or glorified just because they are powerful...
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 am

"I'm going to destroy Konoha and become Hokage! AT THE SAME TIME!"
Slightly fabricated and misinterpreted quote from Sasuke himself =)
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:20 am

sounds about right...

as a person i doubt he's that bad... just highly, highly, HIGHLY confused... it would be the merciful thing to just let him die, he's really gone past the point of no return...

even an annoying power-hunger jerk... WAAAAAAAY more useful then Sakura... at least he provided the plot~
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:27 am

I agree! Even though I don't like what he did, he DID something, and even though he's overpowered by some people he supported Naruto's attack on J**** (censored on purpose, for the people from way back when).
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:52 am

i just don't like his decisions, there are certain things a character can do that mark them as 'irredeemable' to me, Orihime (bleach), Sasuke, Janey Slater (Watchmen) and very few others have reached this point for me, and its quite hard to explain... they effectively turn their back on everything that gave them a chance, in pinnacle moments... if those moments ended differently i could 'probably' stand them again... it'd take time and they'd have to do some major improving... but beyond that, no... just no...

what Sakura did to Naruto that annoys you so much Nayod sealed the deal on her or me, Sasuke its what he did after his brother's death *waves hand* they just can't make up for that stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sepulkris (TFE)

Sepulkris (TFE)

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Sasuke wears his clothes like a girl :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura helpful or not   Sakura helpful or not Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura helpful or not
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next