Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

DBZ Games!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 am

well i tried this before but the damn thing said 'no' to posting... so trying again XD

anywho, i want to get a DBZ fighting game, a GOOD one, with the whole plot, lots of side stories/alternate history stuff, and a BUTT-TON of characters, like all those saiyans from Bardock's story... i don't know which one had that, but suggestions would be loved :3

so, figured you guys would probably know these games better then me, gimme suggestions for a ps3 if possible and why its so awesome i should spend money on it~
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:48 am

I think the one your talking about is Bt3- dbz budokai tenkaichi 3 its mainly known for all its characters
But i think its for ps2 and wii (saiyan-core knows more about it)
But ive had dbz budokai 3 it is awesome but i keep hearing bt3 is better (by saiyan-core)
So im going to get bt3 to see if its true.

But if i were you i would save all the money i can and wait until DRAGON BALL Z BATTLE OF Z Shocked 
It comes out in march but IT IS AMAZING. Although bt3 has more characters, this new game has all new characters from dbz battle of gods!!!!. You can also go 4v4 ONLINE or play with your friends. the graphics are awesome and when fighting ozaru it ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE IT (unlike bt3)

Dbz Battle of Z trailer:
https://youtu.be/WwIs718L2eU

Dbz battle of gods movie (Sub):
http://www.dbz.tv/3/watch/dragonball-z-the-movie-battle-of-gods/

Dbz budokai 3 awesome gameplay:
https://youtu.be/u7LMWprmdBM

Bt3 gameplay and trailer:
Trailer
https://youtu.be/oxr1oiTmxd8
Gameplay
https://youtu.be/8dhot1dp5J4

Have any questions about bt3 or dbz battle of z, pm saiyan core
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:11 am

lol... yea i used to have Budokai Tenkaiichi 2 before all my stuff got stolen and loved it, but i figured one of the more recent ones would have more people and stuff to mess with... plus a nicer UI hrm...

so who's missing from the roster in battle of Z? said they got like 70 people...

and if you're only telling me about ps2 games... does that mean all the ps3 ones aren't worth bothering with? *snickers*
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:27 pm

Im just saying the ones i know best. Saiyan core knows more then me
Back to top Go down

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:34 pm

Alright Cabridge, step aside *cracks knuckles* well, for starters, the games I recommend are based on personal likes. Dragon ball Raging Blast ONE is a generally a well rounded game for the Ps3. Good story, LOTS of what ifs, and a few characters, as well as a BUNCH of downloadable context for free. The game goes straight through the Buu ark and is a pretty good game (I speak from personel experience.) Now, its sequel Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 has MANY MANY characters, I believe around 100, and it include characters we never get to see fight, ( Including, But not limited to, Tarble, Nail, Dore, Neiz, Androids #14 and 15 and even Hatchiyack!) As well as a completely remastered Plan to Eradicate the Super Saiyans subbed. This is only for the most HARDCORE dbz fans. The story mode is something to behold. It takes a VERY long time to get 100% and I just recently reached such a status. The "Galaxy mode" is for each character to go through, Future Gohan is playable, so even HE with such little time he was given in the series, has a decent sized story mode. Let me rephrase, it is NOT a story mode, but it is based on it. If one plays through Mecha Friezas mode, he will fight Trunks, like in the series, but as a 'boss' he will have to fight Ssj2 Goku. ONLY FOR THE MOST HARDCORE FANS!!!!!! CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! IT IS EXCELLENT BUT ONLY A MEGA FAN CAN ADMIRE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Ps. The graphics are INSANE!) Okay, Dbz Burst Limit takes on the Budokai fighting dynamics. It is a pretty good game the gameplay is decent. It features 2 what ifs, What if Broly and Bardock go to earth? The game allows you to get a teammate that helps you under certain conditions (like if you are low on health, depending on who you are and your teammate, you can recieve a Senzu Bean) Burst Limit is a very strange game in case of graphic, it takes on the Budokai style of design as well, but I highly recommend it. Also, the lights may be damaging if you have a history of seizures, but nothing too bad if you have never had one. Last and least, Dragon ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi. This game is AWESOME in terms of graphic, but thats it. The story is terrible, the fighting dynamic relies on a "coin flip" and the game itself is just bad, and there are only like 20 characters, maybe 15, 30 at most. The only positives are the graphics and the giant bosses, as well as the create a character section, where you can make a chatacter, name it, design it and play through a story. I truly do not like this game and would not recommend it in any sense. IF you are to buy it keep the recipt and return it within 7 days.

(I have played all this games and this is all truthful and spoken from experience)
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Im surprised you didnt mention battle of z
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 am

hrm... raging blast 2 seems the best of what i'm looking for... which is funny cause most reviews i've seen of it and its predecessor say they're bad, but you say its only cause actual fans can enjoy it? suppose i'll have to give it a look...
Back to top Go down

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:54 am

I havent played Battle of Z (OUT JANUARY!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:47 pm

You told me me march -_-
Back to top Go down

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:10 pm

March 31st.....whenever video game says it is out on the 31st of something, its never official. Sometimes it comes out on that day, other times it doesnt. In this case, the game is out January 23 2014. (And it will include Super Saiyan BARDOCK!!!!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 pm

Oh, and I forgot, the demo is out in december, and WHIS (who is playable) AND BILLS HAVE ENGLISH VOICE ACTORS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
coolguy84

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 7:19 pm

any one gonna get battle of z
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:01 pm

i think those guys are drooling for it already Razz
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 8:09 pm

Yup!!!
Back to top Go down
coolguy84

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:40 pm

well it looks good you see the cell saga gameplay looks great
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:02 pm

Yeah!! Of COARSE!! I'm drooling over it! I am perfection (a little role play there) and this game compliments that!! I plan to play every video game ever for Dbz (yes, including Dbz Heros and Online......even though it was taken down....) I have played: Dbz , Sagas, Budokai Series, Budokai Tenkaichi series, Burst Limit, Raging Blast Series, Infinite World, Attack of the Saiyans, Shin Budokai, *shiver*....Ultimate Tenkaichi (read that through clenched teeth) and Origins 2. There are probably others that I am forgetting. I am going after the Legacy series next!! Hehe. Long live Dragon Ball Z!!
Back to top Go down
coolguy84

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:39 pm

I agree 110 percent
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:32 pm

AND.....Death to Gt!! It is OFFICIALLY NOT Canon!!!!!! Best decision made, ever!
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Gt is still better then nothing APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!!!! Cool 
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 9:07 pm

No...it's not. Gt is a perfect example of something that had good concept, but TERRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRID excecution. I HATE Gt, and I am glad that Toriyama hates it too! No one like or cares about Gt, so, this is what the creators and stuff thought, "LETS GET RID OF IT!" I for one would've been Ok if I had to wait a few more years for anything Dbz related to come out. From the end of Z to Battle of Gods, that long time gap between when they were released, I could've waited! But NO!! "We want money, Dbz makes money, lets come up with a crappy idea and spit on the animation and story line, disregard the original story, and give it a stupid name OH! I know! Dragon Ball: Grand Tour! Oh its PERFECT!" Kami, just the name makes me want to vomit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DBZ Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ Games!!!   DBZ Games!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DBZ Games!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite Squadron Unite!! :: Discussions and Stories/Fanfics :: Dragon Ball Z-
Jump to: