Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:40 pm

If this turnes out to be u vs Kamicolo Ima laugh
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 pm

......................whats your point?
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Nothing
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:58 pm

"OK" SURE! (Sarcasm) I think I'm going to- DAMN!!! That is a HUGE power level! Is that.....Majin Buu?!
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Go getem and rove that you are the only one worthy of the title Saiyan prince!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Yes! I will! I am Vegeta! Prince of all Saiyans! Decendent of King Vegeta! But what of Kakarot...I DO NOT want his help.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Trap him or apeal to his honor
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Yeah....maybe I shouldrespect Kakarot for what he truley is....a warrior with honor pride and respect....naw! I think Ima just knock him out.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:18 pm

god choice ad while you're at it do the same to his znd your son. Equality is important
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:13 am

Here we go. Buu. Buu is going to get some serious Boo-Boos! Haha! That was funny right?
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:25 pm

Ummmmm...
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 pm

It was! Whatever, worm, I'm going in. Ok I see it..........Is that.......Bubble Gum?! What IS that!?
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Buu...
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:54 pm

Hehe. This is going to be astronomical! Time to die Buu! But....I nee dto mock him first..... I command you to give me something to say!
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:01 pm

Buu! I'm going to chew you up and spit you out!... if it didn't look like some one else did that already, HAHAHAHA. laugh at my witty banter maggot... or something like that
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:10 pm

Ok. Exceptable.........combo time!........
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:11 pm

DO IT!
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:13 pm

Hahhahaha! I did it! I've blown the sticky ball of lard to dust!!! Hahahaha!! Wait......what the hell?
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Bro, face it... You suck, You always have and always will. Your pride gets in the way of your own personal growth. If you always do everything in the name of being the prince of a dead race, You'll get nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:19 pm

............ Well........You just made this awkward. I hope you know I will take special precautions to make sure you enitire race suffers the same fate mine did. I'm going to blow you all the f*** up. Right after I take care of Majin Turd. Ya ya ya ya ya ya!!! (My attack sound) Haha! I just comboed the sh*t out of that stupid, imcompatant, pink, swollen, Majin Bu-........ Holy crap. His face. It ju-just FORMED and it took it shape back after all that punching.......... Ok, I now have a plan B.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:10 am

Blow it up, blow it up!
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:29 am

I was going to say throw Goten at it and while hes being distacted blow him up. But I have a better, more dramatic idea........... Ok, just hugged my son. Ewww, Goten's trying to get a hug too....Goten Cooties!!........ HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! I just knocked him the Fu*k out! Hahaha! Oh, wait, redemption, right......... Here I go.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:06 am

I knew you well my friend... I think...
Back to top Go down
Saiyan-Core
Creators
Creators
Saiyan-Core

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:19 am

I got this (So long Bulma, Trunks.......and even you Kakarot.......) AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!! HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!! REDEMPTION HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'LL STAY THE WAY I AM!!!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!! NO REDEMPTION!!!!!!!!! oh. Well, now I feel nice. I quite enjoy redemption, now. Oh crap, there is a long ass line for judgement from King Yemma Orge thing or whatever. This is hell, like the DMV.
Back to top Go down
Death The Kid (SR)

Death The Kid (SR)

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:26 am

Oh trust me, the dmv is a cake walk,in comperasin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES   CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

CROSSOVER WHAT IF BATTLES
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next