Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 Empty
PostSubject: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Well reply here your character and backround story
Mine is.......

Name: Blue Hyuga

Race: SAIYAN/BYAKUGAN Chakra/ki (CHI!!!)

Weakness: immature, childish, bad temper, arrogant, basically he is a child

Parents:
hinata (naruto)
Trunks (dbz)

What if trunks briefs (dbz) met hinata (naruto) welll this is their son blue briefs. Well i know what your thinking why such a silly name. Well bulma is a silly name and so is trunks so why not blue? and SAIYAN/BYAKUGAN affraid   !!!!!!!!!!!

Bio/history: Trunks was off to another planet to do some research. Soon he found away to flew threw galaxies and universes. Once he had made the machine he was off. The galaxies he went to were interesting for the boy. But once he landed himself in the naruto universe he met everyone and explained where he was from but soon found a interest in hinata and she felt the same too. Soon they hit the haystack XD (remember saiyan core). Then soon hinata and trunks live in the naruto world. After that they had a happy life until a group of ninja from a mysterious clan kills hinata while trunks was away and soon trunks is assasinated also. Blue grows up learning from his grandfather, hiashi and from his great grandfather the hyuga elder. For his 11 birthday meets vegeta his grandpa and vegeta is more harsh then ever on his training making him train up to 500 times earths gravity! and teaching his grandson to be a true saiyan and to control and balance his ki while maintaining his chakra. Blue, thanks to vegeta's training creates chi combining chakra with ki making it super strong.

More:

Blue has been able to pass the limits of any saiyan or ninja. He was so faster and stronger then anyone. He could punch a planet and destroy it without losing a spec of chi. He could fly threw galaxies in minutes. He was not only strong and fast but was smart. His IQ made Einstein look dumber then a rock. But at times he abused his power to get what he wanted. Every single person knew who he was and what he could do. He was known throughout universes, as a target. Blue has never had to use his byagukan but if he had to he would. Blue trained and gained twice his strength everyday. He just kept getting stronger in revenge of the mysterious group that killed his father and mother.

THIS WILL END 15 DAYS FROM NOW.. AT THE BEGINNING OF NOVEMBER THE FIRST 1st

Last edited by Kamicolo (CABRIDGE) on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
3picDragonBall

3picDragonBall

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Mine is really stupid. ._. But here goes:

Name: Crystal . . .

Background: She was born on planet Vegeta, sent to Namek, [I know, HILARIOUS] and trained until she was sent to Earth. [Bows] Typical OC story. ._.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~3picdragonball
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:54 pm

hey i wanna RP, i haven't done it in a long time XD

this is something i was thinking about long ago when i first watched DBZ, so its a bit weird Razz and probably OP XD i can edit if need be, but here's the premise:

Name: Oniyo (Onion~ lolz)
Race: Saiyan/Archadian Hybrid (The Archadians are bird-ish people i kinda made up Razz)
Background: Oniyo is from an ancient age of Saiyans, when SuperSaiyans were more common and used in wars to fight other super-powered races such as the Archadians (like i said, long before GT existed and they had the silly Truffle thing on planet Vegeta or the Episode of Bardock 'explaining' the Legend of the SuperSaiyan) her mother was a Saiyan so she was raised primarily by Saiyans in the ways of war, knowing nothing about her father except he was the reason she had wings and pointy ears unlike everyone else... she managed to fight alongside the Vegeta of LONG-ago to drive off the Archadians so the Saiyans could claim the planet as theirs, dubbing it VEGETA! but eventually left since as a Hybrid no one truly accepted her... she eventually died in battle in some long distant galaxy...

in death she learned of the Kais and set to training to become strong enough to learn under the central Kai, who claimed he would only train those that have spent ten thousand years in rigorous training... so she trained in the deepest depths of the otherworld, becoming so strong that when the time came she could easily dominate any of the Kai. The Central Kai recognizing this, and fearing for his own otherworldly life, granted her life instead of 'training', saying the new world of the living held more challenges then he could provide her, so she grudgingly accepted 'life'. Due to her power being so insane, and knowing that once she gained a physical body and would probably destroy a portion of the Universe by simply breathing, the Kai came up with a device that would suppress her power in physical form, as a stipulation to being 'alive' she is not allowed to take it off, and can gradually regulate her power through it to be 'just above' anyone she fights to provide a challenge, but not be dangerous of losing so her power is released.

Looks: short light brown hair pulled back in a pony tail with the bangs split in the front, it gets longer when she goes Ssj+, has large tan wings with bits of browns and grays in them, think hawk/falcon, that get lighter/whiter when she goes Ssj+, long monkey-tail she keeps mostly wrapped around her waist. Wears a black body suit similar to Vegeta's with the device, it looks like a oblong mechanical thing with lights attached to her chest, with ribbons going around it making it look like an 'X' with the device in the center (Like the Martian Manhunter's outfit from Justice League) with bits of ancient looking Saiyan armor on her arms and legs.

Personality: Very serious, she's spent her entire life/afterlife training to be stronger and now keeps being denied a challenge, not very good for someone with Saiyan blood, but is tempered with the cold intellect of the Archadians.

like i said, seems kinda OP but no one's really supposed to 'know' how strong she really is, this is just for the RP-sheet Razz to anyone else she just seems like someone 'maybe' as strong as Original Vegeta and looks odd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:35 pm

My turn, my turn!! Okay;

Name: Tobaga

Race: Saiyan

Power Level: 600 (arriving on Earth) 2,000 (during Saiyan battle)

Personality: As all Saiyans do, He loves to fight, but he does have a love for the finer things in life. Tobaga loves history and can remember anything you told him or he read. He could recite whole speechs, that were given by the Universal dictators or Kings of the past, but he can not remember dates at all. He is not off by just a few years, but he is always off by decades or even centuries. Tobaga has a serious, not truely cold, personality, and he tends to think ahead, and he often reflects his experiences, showing his knowledge that should be far beyond his years. When with his loved ones, Tobaga can be a bit more like his age, but he retains his mature composure most of the time.

Looks: Long, Black, unruley hair that goes to his shoulder blades, along with a widows peak. Chesnut tail. Strong features with nightshade eyes. (Before going to earth: Brown Saiyan armor with black spandex) (After earth: Piccolos clothing, in a dark blue hue, with a red headband [kinda like canon kid Gohans white one] to honor his fallen friends. [This can be explained in The Episode of Bardock] Tobaga wears a dark red weighted cape that compliments this. When he is a Super Saiyan, he gains the golden tail and hair, but it mostly just stays in the same place and grows sharper. When at Super Saiyan 2, his mane is even sharper and he has lightning sparking and moving around his body. When at Super Saiyan 3, sharper man, he loses his eyebrows and the lightning.

Bio: After his defeat on Earth, Raditz' only child, Tobaga, comes in search of his father, since he was last recorded going to Earth. He lands in the middle of a wasteland, and quickly goes in search for Raditz. His scouter get a power level of 1,200, the exact power off his father. He goes off and is met by Piccolo, who is training Gohan. After truths are exchanged, fights are fought and results are done, Piccolo relucktantly agrees to keep him around, to train for the upcoming Saiyan battle. They train and train, Tobaga's only drive is Piccolo's promise to bring back Raditz to him. When the Saiyans arrive Tobaga recognizes Nappa and Vegeta. He is angry with them, because of the humiliation they always caused to Raditz and him. So, Tobaga, Piccolo, Gohan, Yamcha, Tien, Krillen and Choutzu all fight and match Nappa exactly. When Goku arrives, only Gohan, Krillen, Tobaga, Piccolo and Tien are alive. Goku thrashs Nappa and Tobaga is angry. Goku killed Raditz, so Tobaga wants to kill him. Goku and the rest all fight Vegeta. They beat Vegeta, and, like in canon, Goku allows him to get away, but Tobaga blows up the ship before he can get in. Vegeta is furious, Tobaga hates Goku, and Goku is just Goku. Through time Vegeta learns to live on Earth and Trunks is born earlier than in canon, Tobaga learns to accept Goku after Raditz is wished back and the two even live with Goku. They train and train, for the day they will fight Frieza. (There is obviously more to this AU, but if were to write ALL of it, that would be an entire fanfiction.)

Last edited by Saiyan-Core (Tobaga) on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 12:31 am

((this sounds like it'll be a very complicated rp o.O;; ))
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Dont worry, saiyan core will find a way of making it make sense.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 10:13 pm

((well he's got a bit of a pull at the end of his that can explain yours, and mine? well i can just pop up whenever XD course if this were the same timeline that'd make his character quite 'old' snickersnicker

also Kamicolo, how did Trunks manage to win over Naruto in Hinata's eyes? i'd be curious how that worked... i mean i can totally see Hiashi being like 'oh, you're strong super alien royalty? here, have one of my daughters!' XD though i think Hanabi would be a better pick for the aforementioned crushing... but i get the feeling someone just likes Hinata ;P))
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:31 pm

Maybe when trunks gets to know hinata and saves her life from the mysterious clan then she finally realizes that naruto is never going to like her and goes for trunks. And hinabi would be too young to be with trunks his probably 16 at the time while hinabi is like 6.

Last edited by Kamicolo (CABRIDGE) on Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:33 pm

But at the time hinabi was going to be my choice
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Raditz could have probably made a baby in hell.... if possible. Now that im rereading saiyan's rp bio it seems that tobaga is from a different universe so my character could possibly go to his universe.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:01 am

eh screw my double (())'s i typically use those for speaking OOC in an RP, old habits Razz

but i dunno, by Tobaga's thing Trunks was 'born earlier' so maybe that's it, then he went off to travel the universe, found the Naruto planet and there ya go XD

a baby from hell? XD well... it could have been while Raditz was on some random planet then had Tobaga, and it'd be circumventing most of the DBZ stuff aside from the original Saiyan's arc... we could probably still go fight Frieza, hehe... as Frieza didn't give a damn about anything until he heard the Saiyans talking about dragonballs, so his empire could still be out in space, and with Trunks off having kids on different planets~ hehe...

my character kinda blows up anything from GT, as the idea was originally from long before that was made... we could have half-saiyans from all over the universe XD
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 1:03 am

oh yea, and hey, they could all be 'older' ya know, its not like you gotta have Trunks drop on the planet when they're all kids, we're already messing with time XD Hanabi just makes more sense, i find it'd be very hard to convince Hinata away from Naruto, he's only an idiot as a kid ;P and like i said, Hiashi: "Super-powered Royalty from Space? have one of my daughters!" XD and thus Konoha had half-saiyans~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:15 pm

I used an Alternate Universe (AU) for mine, but I didnt even realise how it could connect to Cabridge's! (Kamicolo's).

"Check my answers, Naruto?"

"Uh? You sure? I dont think I got any right"

"Oh! **Giggle**"
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Mine is NOT an alternate universe this happens after dbz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:12 am

After Z......No offence but I sincerly doubt that would happen, even if just for a role-play character.
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:14 am

Yea.... THINK!! It still could happen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 12:43 am

No it couldn't, Hinata would be to stuck on Naruto and Trunks would be? Oh I dont know, IN ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 3:35 am

could be another planet, doubtful naruto-planet is earth Razz

but yea, i was thinking that too, why i suggested Hanabi be his mom, you could just see her crushing on this brave handsom stranger from beyond the stars XD

...plus Hiashi all but offering up one of his kids to SPACE ROYALTY!! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Hinata and Trunks, sounds like a sitcom.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 9:54 pm

... that'd be a kinda boring sitcom, both are kinda on the shy side, even if they could both probably blow up planets o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 10:31 pm

No! Vegeta could live with them because Bulma threw him out, and Trunks has to stand up to him because Vegeta is disrespectful to Trunks and Hinata. BAM! First episode right there.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 2:17 am

XDXDXDXDXDXDXD...

VEGETA... IN A SITCOM... XDXDXDXDXDXD

and taking smack from his son? pfft... sure, from Bulma, but Trunks? non-Mirai-Trunks? XDXDXDXD
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Well i see you guys are happily discussing how awesome my rp character's parents are. I also wanted to say that roleplay begins tomorrow Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:40 pm

What a drag (QUOTE!!!!) And whatever! Maybe we could have a big blow out at the end, Ssj Trunks vs Ssj2 Vegeta, and They fight and fight until Hinata comes out, touches Vegetas Pressure point, when he gives her a free hit, thinking that she has a pitiful Power Level. When his arm goes numb and he cant use it, he starts to see her in new light, just in time to be hit with a Big Tree Cannon, while he is distracted. BAM! Vegeta and The others go home in new respect after a SEMI-emotional speech from Vegeta and his make up and apology to Hinata. BAM! End of the Pilot right there!!
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 8:42 pm

What for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next