Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:01 pm

a 'big tree cannon'... huh...

well Chakra is comprised of 'spirit' and 'physical' energies, and Ki is basically all physical energy, he'd sense 'something' from her to begin with, but i suppose it would be considered 'low-level', and i can't see Vegeta approving of ANYTHING that kicks his butt, even if Jyuuken is freakin' amazing XD plus shinobi use 'tricks' that i'm sure the Prince of ALL SAIYANS! will disapprove of, because they're cowardly or some shenanigans~

if we're having Saiyans screw with the Narutoverse, my chick landed in Kumo and took over XD they're as close to Saiyans as anyone in that verse gets *snickers*

Last edited by Ikasury (The Raikage) on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:02 pm

we should probably figure out a setting, and who controls what NPCs... Kamicolo you gonna be the DM-of-sorts? or we gonna free reign people like this~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 9:10 pm

I think I can speak for him when I say let the people rule, but we should definately start SOMEwhere. Feel free to go against me at any time, Cabridge. Oh, and my person can travel through time and dimmensions (because of the major change to the universe, he could somehow aquire this power. Oh! And Instant Transmission) Shall we say?? The leaf Village?
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:30 pm

well to 'him' he wouldn't be changing the universe, so all it'd be is an alternate-history type thing... that doesn't necessarily equate to dimensional powers, though he could train that? how did Goku get the Instant Transmission? those alien dudes on that planet after beating Frieza right? so wouldn't just mean your guy would have to go there for some reason? cause if Goku doesn't go to Namek, thus killing/beating Frieza and crashing on that planet with them peeps feeding him their dead/sick, he wouldn't know it right?

hrm... i need to think up some skills i guess, what would a 10k-year-old spirit 'learn'... and how much of that would transfer over to a physical body, hrm...
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:33 pm

oh, and i was only saying 'Oniyo conquers Kumo' cause of all this Narutoverse stuff, i rather prefer being a wonderer landing on 'Earth' where the saiyans are XD keeps the 'rules' a lot simpler i'd think
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Yea it is simpler if we stayed in one universe. Thats why i made my rp character live in dbz world with vegeta and continues training to get revenge on the mysterious clan.
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:26 pm

Okay okay how about this:

-After the Saiyan fight, when they are training to fight Frieza, he actually sends troops to Earth in search of his "Monkey"
- Tobaga and othher beat them easily and realise that time is running short, so the send Vegetas space pod away into space, to try and trick Frieza into thinking that Vegeta was trying to escape.
- The empty pod lands on a far away planet that has EXTREAMELY intelligent races on it.
- Frieza follows the pod, and on the planet, learns of the dragonballs.
- Vegeta picks up the transmission on his Scouter, and he and the others all head to Namek to beat Frieza there.
- They arrive earlier then Frieza and start gathering dragonballs
- They get 6 out of seven before Frieza comes and takes the last one.
- Frieza doesnt know that they are there, so he sends out his men to gather the rest of the Dbs.
- Frieza spends his time trying to locate Vegetas scouter and finds it is on the planet.
- Frieza overhears Vegeta say his power level is 90,000.
- Frieza orders the Ginyu Force to come over and when they do, they beat Krillen, Piccolo, Tien (Choutzu stays behind) Yamcha and Gohan. Goku gets really pissed, because he was on the other side of the planet, looking for the last Db, he wasnt there to fight Jeice, who was beating the heros.
- Goku gets there, and Krilen is killed, making Goku go False Super Saiyan
- he dominates Jeice and the rest of the Ginyu force, but Ginyu, who changed bodies with Goku.
- GokYu Is really powerful, but Vegeta arrives from his trip killing Zarbon and Dodoria.
- Vegeta and GinKu fight and even fight, but the Transformation gives away, causing Vegeta to win.
- Ginyu tries to jump bodies to Vegeta, but Vegeta just blast him, accidently killing Gokus body.
- Goku (Ginyus Body) is really upset but is reassured that the Dbs will restore his body.
- Tobaga and others sneak on while Frieza is away looking for the dbs, really pissed, and they use the healing chamber.
- Every Saiyan gets a Zenkai and Humans just get healed, and at the moment they all slipped on there armor, Frieza gets there.
- Tobaga, Raditz, Goku, Vegeta, Tien, Yamcha, Gohan and Piccolo all start ti fight and easily beat him.
- Firieza transforms and is on par with Vegeta and Goku.
- Frieza starts to push the offesive, and blast Piccolo afar away to a Namek village.
- Piccolo gets up and is about to go back and fight, but then he meets Dende, who tells him of The Guru.
- Super Kami Guru unlocks Piccolos potential and Dendes and they and Nail all go off to fight.
- Nail and Piccolo manage to help fight, and they beat the 2nd form.
- Frieza transforms again and beats everyone.
- Goku turns Fssj and somehow matchs him.
- Frieza goes to his Final form and beats him too. (Super Saiyan Legend? HA!)
- Tobaga doesnt give up and he and Goku wage war along with Raditz and Vegeta.
- Nail and Piccolo Fuse and help as well.
- Frieza swats them all away and kills Tien.
- Goku gets pissed and fights him at Fssj level.
- Tobaga, Raditz and Vegeta all are amazed at the strength and they watch.
- Goku matchs Frieza at 50% power and his soon beat.
- Frieza starts picking off the Saiyans and Goku is killed.
- Raditz goes Ssj and Kills Frieza.
- The planet is still intact, just barly, so they use the dragon balls to wish for the retored planet and Goku and Tien.
- Goku is wished back with Ginyus body, (Mind you, during the Frieza fight, he was Ginyu but could still go Fssj)
- So, they go back to earth, but Raditz choses to go on his own to reflect his power and life.
- Raditz travels through space and gets to Yardrat, and he learns IT
- Raditz quickly ITs to earth, a few months later and gets his son to Yardrat where Tobaga learns IT too
- They go bacl to Earth where everyone is fighting King Cold and Cooler.
- Tobaga from the future (Mirai) goes Ssj and he and Raditz beat the two.
- Mirai tells about the Androids, and blah blah blah.
- Mirai goes home and everyone starts training.
- The Dbs soon are gathered and used to give Goku his body.
- Shenron cant grant the wish so Tobaga offers to go to the past.
- Everyone protests, but Tobaga does it anyway, he feels that he shouldve been stronger and shouldve protected everyone against Jeice at the time, but he wanted to change it so that Vegeta doesnt blast the body.
- He wishes for the Power of Time, but is convinced to not use it.
- He and Raditz then go to the HBTC where he learns to go Ssj.
- When Tibaga tries to slow time in the Time Chamber to have more time to train.
- it backfires and he is sent to the Naruto universe.
- Tobaga immediatly ITs back to Raditz, unknowingly gaining the power of Dimmension travel. (It works like IT)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 11:30 pm

(And Krilen is wished back too)
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 am

that is very convoluted an confusing... i dunno, would a Saiyan want something like 'time' powers?

also, i don't think Goku could go Ssj in Ginyu's body, you'd kinda have to be a 'saiyan' to do it right? also, why doesn't Mirai-Trunks show up? just curious on that one, why Tobaga Razz

hrm... could just make it easy and you're the mysterious son of Raditz just showing up on Earth looking for your dad Razz as for the time/dimension powers, look up a character from Yu Yu Hakusho called 'Makuro', her take on dimension powers i think you'd like, and honestly i think if Tobaga just thought to train that, or his mom was from some planet that had that kind of stuff he'd already be into it and making the techniques ;P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:05 am

(I wrote Ginku going Fssj because I forgot he was in Ginyus body Smile) And Tobaga is not really just ANY Saiyan. But I think he just phrased it wrong. I played with the universe a little, just to make this possible. I think I will stick with this for the Roleplay, but maybe for a fanfiction, I can use that.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:12 am

suppose we need to get the setting story straight before getting down to this, so how about this:

After DBZ trunks went off exploring in the universe, he landed on Naruto-planet, kicked some ass and got himself a Hyuuga girlfriend, they have Blue, after some crazy stuff happens they get killed so Vegeta comes and picks up his grandson who has these weird eyes he has no idea what to do with, but after threatening to blow up the planet realizes the 'humans' there are strangely powerful with a kind of energy he's got no idea how to handle... he takes Blue with him back to 'Earth' to train him 'properly'...

Tobaga, due to some temporal shenanigans, ends up in this universe after Blue's 11-ish, and he's from a timeline where all that crazy shenanigans happened like Raditz living and 'sorta' not being as evil and raising his son. Him being in this universe could be due to a screw up of him working his own dimensional techniques, or he could have actually come to warn about something, or was sent here to be 'safe', or just some freak technology accident, you decide as you don't really have to answer, it could be your driving mystery~

my chick has made her way to Earth after spending some time wandering in this 'new life' and figuring out the depths/limits of what she can 'safely' do in this side of the universe, she's just looking for a fight, and this generation of Saiyans is what she's looking for to deliver it...

and Crystal could also be making her way to Earth as its the last known coordinates to other Saiyans... who knows, maybe she was in stasis too long and the ship malfunctioned XD

there, timeline solved, fixed, and figured out, what'cha think? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 11:03 am

Not bad! Not bad at all! I really like it, though we should have started yesterday, Im excited to see how this plays out! Though, just a question, is your characters device thingy breakable, or what? Is it like Brolys?
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:46 pm

well its made by the Kais so it 'shouldn't' be... 'shouldn't' be :Pthough, like all things Deus Ex something HAS to screw it up at some point...

the biggest issue is she has 10k years worth of spiritual power, transferring that into a physical energy could actually be more detrimental then anything else, effectively, if it 'breaks' irreversibly, her spiritual energy would destroy her body and a good chunk of the universe :Psoooo... breaking is 'bad'...

but considering that Z sword was supposedly the strongest thing in the universe to the Kais and Gohan and Goku broke that... well... Kai-tech, very questionable stuff XD

Last edited by Ikasury (The Raikage) on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:47 pm

also, who's starting it? we waiting on Kamicolo?
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:51 am

Im here and saiyan core is starting it
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:14 am

swank, i'm still awake~ go Saiyan-core, let's see what we got~
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 1:33 am

He probably sleeping Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:05 am

Hey, I wasnt sleeping, for the record! All the talk in video games had me playing Raging Blast all night. So, its all of our faults, Ikasury for asking, Kamicolo for not knowing squat, and me for goving into what Kamicolo had set up. See? We are ALL guilty. *cough, cough* it is really Kamicolos fault for dragging me into that one, but I will take responsibility for whats CLEARLY his fault *cough* I think im coming down with something.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:56 am

uh-huh >Razz

want me to set the stage then? here i've just been watching movies and hanging out all weekend and still nothing's started XD

i think i'm literally going to start with 'LAST TIME, ON DRAGONBALL!!!' XD
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:08 pm

LOL!! XD
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:26 pm

writing as we speak, hope you don't mind :3 what 'version' of DB you wanna call it? so far i'm just screaming 'DRAGONBALL!!' with some blank space behind it XD
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 12:50 pm

alright, i put up a thing, if you guys like, we can start from there, otherwise, HURRY UP!! XD i'll delete mine if you guys want, and tell me if there's anything you want me to edit...

also, Kamicolo, what do you think about the 'Nin-jin'? XD figured i'd play with that a bit *snorts* the people of planet 'Nin', or also known as, NINJAS!! XD

and Saiyan-core, if you don't want to start in Saffron City, you don't have to, i just figured the dimensional disturbances would be all outta whack there, hehehe, so it just randomly happened, BAM!

if anyone's got a problem, tell me and i'll 'correct' the Narrator Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 pm

And second day of Roleplay mqkes its way around.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:52 pm

guess we'll see how this pans out... and WHAT THE HELL?! trying to destory the planet and take off the kids tail? why would another Saiyan do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:59 pm

(Wait a few minutes.......)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1   ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY CHARACTERS #1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next