Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Question #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Question #1   Question #1 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:00 pm

I wanted to know when orochimaru summoned the 1st and 2nd hokage were they the real hokage or were they fakers

Last edited by Kamicolo (CABRIDGE) on Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:14 pm

He summoned them during the battle against Sarutobi, the Third, around episode 60. Not sure about chapter, I didn't start reading manga then. They were real, Orochimaru just didn't have the power to control them at full power so he summoned them with weaker powers (or something like that).
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:19 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:57 pm

they weren't 'weaker', he had to make them 'weaker' by placing them under that sealed-kunai so he could control them, theoretically they could have turned on him in the first five seconds and just wiped the floor with Oro-kun, but they were 'distracted' by talking with the Hokage (3rd) and having just literally walked out of their graves...

but yea he's right, it was them... all zombie-fied and everything, no fakes... just mind-controlled zombies... but it does bring a lot of the later stuff into question with continuity since he was summoning the Fourth at the time too, but in the latest manga he goes on this shpell about having to summon the Shinigami to cut the Fourth out of him since his soul was eaten by the thing along with the other Hokage...

you watch/read this enough and you realize most of the stuff stated/done in first series is retconned by Shippuden...
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 pm

True... mind controlled zombies for days, tho. If he hadn't used the kunai, Hashirama might have sat down and talked while Tobirama was beating that snake creep up.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:34 pm

i feel Tobirama would be more likely to do so, the Edo Tensei is HIS technique after all, he bitches about it enough this last time they were ressurected, so yea, that would have been funny to watch him slapping Oro-kun around for using HIS TECHNIQUE on HIM!! XD

i think at the time Kishimoto was trying to make them more 'badass' then anything else, sealed-kunai trick just wiped their personalities and made them effectively puppets, a lot easier to have them just fighting and being 'cool' like that... now Hashirama kinda seems like an idiot... still liking Tobirama though <3

and honestly, i love Orochimaru, he's such a bastard <3<3<3
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:51 pm

I love how Orohimaru changed. He was this nice, if somewhat odd, character, then after Dan died, he realized how fragile life is and didn't want death anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:42 pm

well, actually with his whole backstory makeup before he 'died' (as all deaths prelude with how they went 'wrong') he became obsessed with immortality as a small child, wanting nothing more then to see his parents again after they died for unspecified reasons, it just shows him as a kid looking at their graves and finding a white snake husk... his logic was following a certain form of bhuddism/hinduism that states reincarnation will continue, so as a child he figured if he lived forever he would eventually meet his parents again, as all time is cyclical...

i doubt he gave a ratsass about Dan, his only imput in the story was being that guy Tsunade loved and couldn't save with her medical ninjutsu, thus creating her lifelong hemophobia and doubts in everything

hell, i got the impression Orochimaru even created the Cursed Seal just so he could 'save' Anko, so she wouldn't ever be weak enough to die... she seems to be the only person he marginally (and dementedly) cares about
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:48 pm

He did become obsessed with immortality then, true. I'm a bit lost in my thinking, forgive me. Caffeine crash. I'm mushing all my facts together and they're coming out all jarbled.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:20 am

nayod78 wrote:
He did become obsessed with immortality then, true. I'm a bit lost in my thinking, forgive me. Caffeine crash. I'm mushing all my facts together and they're coming out all jarbled.
caffine, an otaku's lifeline~
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 12:36 am

Damn right! It screws up your concentration so bad, but helps with watching anime for days on end.
Back to top Go down
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:37 am

screws up concentration? blasphemy! XD i work best under 2 gallons of mtn dew XD
Back to top Go down
nayod78 (4th Hokage)

nayod78 (4th Hokage)

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:40 am

That combined with the hype I sometimes get makes it so I can't focus on one thing for too long. Granted, it helps me come up with ideas (that I forget almost immediately).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #1   Question #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question #1
Page 1 of 1