Elite Squadron Unite!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Squadron Unite!!

We are a select group of warriors, destined to surpass all limitations! We come, we train, and we hope to one day acend to legendary status! We break all limits and always reach our goal, a new level of strength beyond our wildest dream!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Sign in and join the website that now co-exists with the original Elite Squadron. Elite squadron website: http://elitesquadron.mixxt.com

Question #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Question #2 Empty
PostSubject: Question #2   Question #2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 2:58 pm

When did shikamaru become chunin!!!!! Didnt he quit his match against the girl from the sand village. And werent the chunin exams interupted by orochimaru soooi HOW!!
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Question #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #2   Question #2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 3:45 pm

the chuunin exams, especially the third test, are wonky... you don't HAVE to win to make chuunin, i know the Hokage made this big long shpell that i don't think many people pay much attention to, but he did state that the ultimate winner of the tournament wasn't garunteed chuunin status, and it was possible for EVERYONE to make chuunin or none at all...

Shikamaru got chuunin, despite losing/giving up and the whole Orochimaru invasion thing, because during his fight he displayed his high intelligence in planning a strategy to beat Temari, he effectively won, just chose not to in the end due to Nara-laziness... Chuunin are supposed to be group captains so they need to be able to plan, think ahead, and use what they have against what they know... he got the vest on 'smarts' shown in the fight, not power...

also, i'm guessing each village decides who makes Chuunin, and Konoha just lost a bunch of people so they were likely just going to upgrade whoever got the closest to 'standards', my opinion is that Temari should have also made Chuunin, even if she effectively 'lost' for also showing planning/strategy and significant power skill, but eh, that's my opinion~
Back to top Go down
Excalibur (Kami)
Admin
Excalibur (Kami)

Question #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #2   Question #2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Oh ok thanks i got alittle confused... But he was the only person who became chunin?
Back to top Go down
https://elitesquadron.forumotion.com
Ikasury (The Raikage)

Ikasury (The Raikage)

Question #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #2   Question #2 EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:36 pm

from Konoha at least as far as we know... who knows if and of the sand sibs got promoted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question #2   Question #2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Question #2
Page 1 of 1